Hi, new member :)

-

LS1 ACE

Reaction score
Greetings! I've been lurking around for a few weeks and finally decided to say hello.

Originally i came upon this website because i was looking to buy an old mopar. Wasn't sure what i wanted (belvedere (gasp!), dart, or valiant) but i checked out the for sale section and found a clean project for sale.

The price was a lil more than I was originally looking to pay for a car, still i went to check it out... loved it.

Fast forward and a clean silver 2 door 69 plymouth valiant can now be found in my driveway. It doesn't have an engine or a trans, however the trans is sitting next to it (a833) and the engine (360 la) should be on its way soon, i hope.

I'll be very straight forward and say i am very new to mopars, but ive owned a 69 firebird and currently own a 98 camaro ss so im a car guy through and through. I plan to read as much as possible and ask many questions in order to get this car on the road. Hopefully you all can help me along the way! Thanks.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've only taken a couple of exterior pics. Here they are. I plan to take more pics so i can track my progress. First order of biz will be the suspension and chassis.

IMG00058-20091111-1038.jpg

IMG00059-20091111-1039.jpg

Welcome to FABO.Wow,she looks really clean,very nice.Keep us updated on your build.8)

welcome to FABO LS1 ACE..

Looks like you have a nice A body project there, all the guys on here are great and it's the place to be for Mopar info.

Thanks for the warm welcome and all the positive comments guys. Im gonna continue looking around the site, particularly in the chassis and suspension section as that's what i want to get done first. :) Thanks guys!

Welcome aboard Ace! Looks like a nice solid car ... you'll have a blast and learn a lot along the way. Keep us posted on your progress.

Your wheel stop looks very familiar too. My Cuda had an "emergency brick" for a lonnnnnng time!!!

wow !!! Welcome to the nuthouse uuuhhmmm car site,You'll love this place!!!

-
Back