Hi, Newbie from Speedway,Indiana

-

holmes

Reaction score
Hi to everyone!!! I've been lurking here for quite some time so I thought it was time to join up. Been lurking so long I feel like I already know some of you. Love the brotherhood on this site (and sisterhood also) and the way you good people like to help one another out. I will do my best to follow in everyones footsteps and be as good a member as possible. My profile has a few pics of my 75 Duster if anyone cares to check it out.

Been to Columbus IN. many times , my favorite radio station is in Columbus. 106.1 Indiana's Rock Station.

Hi to everyone!!! I've been lurking here for quite some time so I thought it was time to join up. Been lurking so long I feel like I already know some of you. Love the brotherhood on this site (and sisterhood also) and the way you good people like to help one another out. I will do my best to follow in everyones footsteps and be as good a member as possible. My profile has a few pics of my 75 Duster if anyone cares to check it out.

Welcome to the site.

I'm in Mooresville, make it to the cruise in at Krogers across from Grays several times a year. Also the Sonic's in Avon

I'll be at the world of wheels with the Indy Mopar Club

Welcome
Good to see someone else from Indiana

Thanks for the welcome and the kind words. I was in the Rock n Roll car show in Greenwood at the Greenwood Comm. Church last fall, have cruised the Suds in Greenwood but there were too many cars and not enough room there. I plan on doing Sonic in Avon next season since it is so close to me and my buddie that helped with my Duster lives in Avon. I used to be a member of Indy Mopar Club a few years ago but it seemed every time I re-upped my membership I would get bumped to afternoon shift at work so I couldnt attend any meetings.

Welcome I've lived in Irvington my whole life,see you at the Suds next spring
Way cool avitar there dart-swinger. Will do the suds again next spring if they are open. I heard last fall at the car show in G-wood that the suds was up for sale again and the car club that was running it wanted to get out from under it. On the plus side there is going to be a great new place on US31 by Rascals fun zone near Franklin that will not only have cruises but will sell cars on consignment store cars and have wash bays for cleaning up our babies also.

Thanks for the welcome and the kind words. I was in the Rock n Roll car show in Greenwood at the Greenwood Comm. Church last fall, have cruised the Suds in Greenwood but there were too many cars and not enough room there. I plan on doing Sonic in Avon next season since it is so close to me and my buddie that helped with my Duster lives in Avon. I used to be a member of Indy Mopar Club a few years ago but it seemed every time I re-upped my membership I would get bumped to afternoon shift at work so I couldnt attend any meetings.

Just have to get to the Sud's early or a little later when people start to leave, YOU KNOW THE OLD GUYS HAVE A BED TIME,

Yeah the Suds club is getting tired of staffing with unpaid workers for the whole cruise season. Hate to see it. But the old grocery store has Jockamo Pizza and was doing well, which will provide the food, but they also will hog the parking lot. I was there one cold night a few weeks ago and they had the Mustang Club Lot ( the old grocery story lot) and spilled over into the lot across the street. Not good for cruise night.

Hey REUP with the club and you'll get a new shirt to match your car. This years shirt will be RED. Plus some of the guys running it now are trying to do more fun stuff on the weekends. Last year was mini golf at Rustic Gardens, Cruise to park down by Seymour or was that Spencer World of Wheels, (club got most club members & best display) and movie night (was going to go to drive in but ended up at Tom Kelly's house showing some great car movies and eating some great food)

Sounds like a cool cruise place by Rascels, who is going to own it? Bad thing will be some of the wide childs from rascels coming over and thinking they are for rent like the go carts and climbing all over them.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal, holmes. You're going to have fun here.

Hi to all and thanks for the warm welcome! It's good to see so many fellow Hoosiers on board. Hope everyone had a Happy New Year and are not too much under the weather from partying last night. Wildcat, I think I will re-up again for the club since I have enough senority now at work that I shouldn't get bumped around any more. The guy that owns the car place next to Rascals has some cars of his own, I met him at the cruise in the night before the Greenwood car show. One of the cars he owns is a sweet yellow 1970 Duster cloned to look like a 1971 340 Duster.

Hi to all and thanks for the warm welcome! It's good to see so many fellow Hoosiers on board. Hope everyone had a Happy New Year and are not too much under the weather from partying last night. Wildcat, I think I will re-up again for the club since I have enough senority now at work that I shouldn't get bumped around any more. The guy that owns the car place next to Rascals has some cars of his own, I met him at the cruise in the night before the Greenwood car show. One of the cars he owns is a sweet yellow 1970 Duster cloned to look like a 1971 340 Duster.

Will it be like the suds on saturday nights or what i havent had my duster out to much hoping to get to the suds let me no thanks

It's great you graduated to formal member status holmes! Welcome to the best and biggest A Body Mopar site on the net. Love that Duster! You're going to fit in nicely around here ... some of us still appreciate manners and good will. :-D

-
Back