Hi there!.. Nice to know you..

-

Abo1031

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Amanda. I live in Southern California, and I have lived and breathed Mopars all my life. My Dad was a mechanic for his entire life, as well as a crew member on a nostalgia top fuel dragster team when I was growing up, so I grew up around cars. As of right now, between myself and my boyfriend of two years, we own 7 Mopars. A 66 Dart Western Sport Special, 72 Roadrunner, 69 Charger, 79 Dodge Crewcab dually, 06 Charger Daytona, 63 Polara convertible 426 max wedge, and our newest edition a 72 Duster that we are in the process of finishing up to become my daily driver. So there's a little about me, glad to be here!

Nice collection. Welcome! Can you share any pictures of your cars with us??

I would say, "welcome to the sickness" but you`ve already got it bad! :cheers: So I`ll just say welcome to FABO, the best Mopar A-body on the planet.

Welcome to FABO!Like said before,the best A-body site on the net.Enjoy your stay.I,d like to see some pics of the 1966 Dart Western Sport(never seen one)

Sure here are some pics...

andy1.jpg

dusty.jpg

gc.jpg

petey.jpg

truck.jpg

Welcome to FABO!Like said before,the best A-body site on the net.Enjoy your stay.I,d like to see some pics of the 1966 Dart Western Sport(never seen one)

I posted some.. The western sport special was a performance package that include the 273 high performance package. This was my Dad's car before he passed away, and unfortunately, when he got the car the original 273 had been swapped for a 318. He was using it as his daily driver, so the 318 was fuel efficient so he left it in there. There was an article detailing the resto in the Fall 2005 edition of Muscle Car Review.. It now holds a special place in my heart, and is kept in my garage and mostly used as a Sunday driver and taken out to car shows etc... There will be another article done on it soon hopefully, seeing as the first one didn't have any interior, or engine pics.. And since then, the rear has been tubbed.. It looks pretty sick from behind, thats for sure!

Thanks everyone! Yea, what can I say?.. There was no hope for me.. Mopars were encoded into my brain in the womb lol...

wel_ani3Tay.gif
Welcome to FABO.Nice collection. You have landed at the best A body site on the net.Stick around,don't be shy.8)

wel_ani3Tay.gif

-
Back