hidden coils

-
Thank you very much for the response! Sorry, I am not sure I follow your second sentence.

Thank you very much for the response! Sorry, I am not sure I follow your second sentence.

I have included other pictures. I knocked the bolt out of the factory washer/grommet and made 3 studs of ascending lengths to hold the wires and used SS acorn nuts to hold the looms on. I had to open the factory holes in the looms to go over the studs I made. In the top picture, I have finished the right head. This way the wires stay together instead of looking like a bowl of spaghetti!! I also forgot to mention the front looms. They get sandwiched between the 2 floating studs that mount to the heads. They are big block mopar wire looms that mount to the exhaust manifolds. I sandwiched that between two four wire MSD looms with a bolt.

View attachment 060108_19031.jpg

View attachment 060708_17292.jpg

I think I've asked this before HemiJoe, but where did you get that beautiful manifold?

Keep posting pics.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

I think I've asked this before HemiJoe, but where did you get that beautiful manifold?

Keep posting pics.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

The original is an Eddy dual quad and the current one is a custom Hogan aluminum sheet metal cross ram. I can post a build thread if you like from the install? I'm going to find out how it works on November 8th at Atco Dragway.

-
Back