High quality Swiss made A - Bodies

-
Saw this original sticker at the Mopar Nationals Germany:
upload_2018-8-12_21-47-15.png

And this Schinznach Valiant Sport:
c38e25f78c210c73d0469561dc54a090

This are Screenshots from my video of the Mopar Nationals Germany - if you are interested:
Video: Mopar Nationals Germany 2018 + Drag Racing

I just pulled the 340 from my 73 swiss export dart sport. Interesting, its got a 71 block. The crank also has a pilot bearing installed but its an auto car. Numbers matching and does not appear to have ever been out of the car.
I think they had a lot of leftover 71 340 engines. I also had a 72 challenger with a 71 block.

I just pulled the 340 from my 73 swiss export dart sport. Interesting, its got a 71 block. The crank also has a pilot bearing installed but its an auto car. Numbers matching and does not appear to have ever been out of the car.
I think they had a lot of leftover 71 340 engines. I also had a 72 challenger with a 71 block.
You have to figure in the time zone difference LOL

Looks like this engine was factory reconditioned and reused. It has OS pistons and some copper plated rods. Will pull the crank this weekend to see if journals were turned. Its clean though, just going to clean, hone and re-ring.

Very interesting.
For the model year 1972 it is known, that the export Mopars (Jensen, Monteverdi, AMAG - Schinznach...) got leftover HP engines from 1971...

Last edited:
Can anyone with a swiss car tell me if theirs has those weird rear shocks with outer springs on them. My car has them and the tag lists a heavy duty suspension option. Could be aftermarket but they sure look original. Does anyone know if this type of shock was available oem?
Hi Mike Cryco made many aftermarket parts for the auto repair sector as alternative to OEM,some dealerships also carried same.

Yes 4 pc of each let me know $$$

We (member 'stagger' - owner of a Schinznach Barracuda- and me) have produced a small number of this stickers.
I think they are great and nearly identical to the original ones.

The prices are 10$ for the round one, and 20$ for the rectangular, long one, plus shipping costs.

Quality is fine; I have yet applicated them on my Demon.

For orders please contact forum member 'stagger' , because he is owner of a Pay Pal account; I don't have such an account...

And that's how they look like (and for comparison a picture out of the original brochure):

Prospekte 059.jpg

Prospekte 068.jpg

Prospekte 069.jpg

Prospekte 071.jpg

Prospekte 054.jpg

PN me if you need one or more...shipping from Vienna-Austria in Europe
33956174pv.jpg

We (member 'stagger' - owner of a Schinznach Barracuda- and me) have produced a small number of this stickers.
I think they are great and nearly identical to the original ones.

The prices are 10$ for the round one, and 20$ for the rectangular, long one, plus shipping costs.

Quality is fine; I have yet applicated them on my Demon.

For orders please contact forum member 'stagger' , because he is owner of a Pay Pal account; I don't have such an account...

And that's how they look like (and for comparison a picture out of the original brochure):

View attachment 1715229729

View attachment 1715229731

View attachment 1715229732

View attachment 1715229734

View attachment 1715229735
ThanksMarvin!

How much do the Valiant sports coup cars value wise?

They are rare - even here in Europe.
Once in a year a Swiss Valiant Sport Coupe pops up on the marketplace, and the prices are always well over 20.000.- € (sometimes nearly 30.000.-), but they are always in very, very good condition.

-
Back