Hilarious K-Swiss Commercial (NSFW)

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjc5LFThDTQ&feature=player_embedded"]‪Kenny Powers: MFCEO (Official Video)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I never heard of kswiss, or tubes, or whoever that dude was.

{kenny powers.}

Some of the video was a little funny.

who the heck is he supposed to be?
some comedy person from Saturday Night Live?

He is a character off of the HBO series Eastbound and Down. The series is mildly amusing as was that video. A little rough language for the regular FABO site. Probably should be in the Blue Room.

I wear Kswiss tubes and as soon as I saw this post I had to watch. I thought it was hilarious, but then again the simple things in life make me laugh nowadays.​

I wear Kswiss tubes and as soon as I saw this post I had to watch. I thought it was hilarious, but then again the simple things in life make me laugh nowadays.​

I hate to admit this but I must be getting old. I have never heard of Kswiss tubes.

FABO has a Blue Room??? Sorry if the language bothered anyone. I figured putting NSFW would be enough of a caution, but I guess now I should have been more specific. My bad.

That feller is pretty funny in most everything he does.

K swis though, is...
Well I wear attire that is more suited to a rugged environment. So, fashion shoes dont mean much to me cause they aint gonna make it long haul.

I thought tubes were in old radio's. Other than that, it was just a bunch of cussing.

Jack

Now THAT is funny

"If your external anode PA tube is glowing red, you could be running way too much power."

I think his next commercial should be K-Swiss mouth soap.

He is a character off of the HBO series Eastbound and Down. The series is mildly amusing as was that video. A little rough language for the regular FABO site. Probably should be in the Blue Room.

Don't have HBO. No wonder I never heard of this person.

Some girl died yesterday, supposedly famous, Amy Winehouse;
never heard of her either.

Oh well, I have heard of some old folks, LOL.

-
Back