Hockey anyone ???

-
We have stopped watching.

The team goes back to the land of bad reffing... It should not have ended this way...it takes something away from the win...

True. We all do it.

Last night the calls went the Rangers way. I was glad to see the Rangers win one. Goaltending was the deciding factor in that one. Lundqvist and a bit of puck luck got them the win.

I'm playing in a firefighters benefit tournament this weekend. The biggest beneficiary will likely be the breweries. :D

The Rangers needed AND deserved some breaks, enough has went the Kings way.

dad and I the same...what flavour ?

Flavour for pipe tobacco was Borkum Riff...there were some other flavours but I cant remember it was such a long time ago...LOL

We have stopped watching.

The team goes back to the land of bad reffing... It should not have ended this way...it takes something away from the win...

Agreed! Im a hockey fan more than a Kings fan, so Im hoping for as much hockey as possible. Lundqvist was the difference in game 4, lets hope he can step up again tonight.

Recognize anyone in the pic I posted??

The brand comes in several different flavours:
  • Borkum Riff Original
  • Borkum Riff Bourbon Whisky
  • Borkum Riff Cherry Liqueur
  • Borkum Riff Sweet Melon
  • Borkum Riff Scandinavian Mixture
  • Borkum Riff Orange & Honey
  • Borkum Riff Cherry Cavendish
  • Borkum Riff Black Cavendish
  • Borkum Riff Vanilla Cavendish
  • Borkum Riff Champagne
  • Borkum Riff Highland Malt Whiskey
  • Borkum Riff Special Mixture No. 8
  • Borkum Riff GOLD Cherry & Vanilla
  • Borkum Riff GOLD Malt Whiskey
  • Borkum Riff Admiral's Flake Vanilla
  • Borkum Riff Admiral's Flake Cherry
  • Borkum Riff Genuine Pure Tobacco
This is a bit more expended than when I smoked a pipe in the '70s..didn't know it was a Swedish company...My fav was cherry

View attachment borkum-riff-cherry-ship-tin-312-3.jpg

But I did the black can as well...

View attachment 350332919937_1_0_12-300x297.jpg

Everytime I smell this I go back to dad...

My dad smoked Amphora pipe tobacco and White Owl cigars as well as DuMaurier cigarettes.
I still miss that smell.......

I used to smoke white owls.....thanks for the memory...used to buy my cigarettes for 3 cents a piece at a variety store across from the school...most times they were Matinee..

And don't forget about old port..

Wow, was just going to say what a goaltending clinic by Lundqvist...and LA scores in dbl overtime. I was hoping for NY tonight.
What a great game, best of the playoffs by far!!

Congrats LA

From 5/30, before game 6.....

my opinion is, the Kings win game 6 and then take the cup from the Rangers.......And if was putting down some coin, it will be in less then 7 games.

Missed my pick against the Hawks in game 6, but not half bad after that...:D.

........Congrats the Kings have been crowned....I have to give the Rangers credit as I thought they wouldn't even be in it but they played a hell of a series....It was sad to see any1 loose tonight as this was a very entertaining and exciting game tonight.................kim......

Congrats to the Kings and there fans. Big congrats to the Rangers as well. Nobody picked them to be in the finals and they put up a good fight. what a game each team had a post in OT. could of went either way.

Awesome series. No question the stronger team won. NY can be proud for fighting tooth and nail.
I enjoyed seeing respect between these teams shown by minimal crap after whistles.
Williams was a good pick for MVP given his clutch goals. Could have gone to Gaborik (most playoff points) or or Quick.
Kinda sad it's over.

Oh well, my boys did good. Damn that game was good. Overtime was awesome, couldn't sit down for one second!

Great game. I was screaming at the tv all night, couldn't believe the neighbors didn't come knocking!

-
Back