Hockey anyone ???

-

65-440

Reaction score
Any of you Hockey fans ? I'm on the edge of my seat watching the Ranger game ! **** they are on fire tonight ... I'm hoping for a repeat of '94 ... LETS GO RANGERS !!!!

Caught the last O.T.,of the Black hawks/Kings game last night. Chi town earned it.

Playoff hockey is the best. Even if the Bruins aren't in it anymore. The past few games have been intense!!!

Never been a fan. I do kinda like it when they beat each others faces in.

Love hockey, my favorite sport. The semifinals have been awesome! Im not a Rangers fan, but glad for Vigneault! Most of my dislike for the Rangers is from Torterella/Sather and Martin St Louis ( Im not a fan of players dictating where they should be traded to)

Oh Dorsett(goon) is from Kindersley Saskatchewan where I was working.

It would be great to see an Original 6 final as well, although I do like the LA Kings.

Kings withstand the first 10 minutes, know that the hawk D will be on the offensive and stay out of the penalty box, I think they'll take care of business tomorrow.

Go Kings GO!!!

I don't talk about sports here, other then NHRA, but I do pay close attention to everything else. I do regularly play "Streak for the Cash" on ESPN and my opinion is, the Kings win game 6 and then take the cup from the Rangers.......And if was putting down some coin, it will be in less then 7 games.

I'm hoping the hawks take the series from the kings. An original 6 final would be awesome ! And I think we have a better shot at the cup if we play them, LA is very good and will be a tough series. Rangers need to keep their speed up and fore checking is a must !

Have a fantastic close up shot of the day that the Islanders' Michael Haley beat the pulp out of the pea-brained sean avery.....

Stop by H107 - H108 at Chryslers @ Carlisle for a full color photo of sean avery
getting pulverized.....

You're welcome Tim Thomas, You're welcome, Martin Brodeur, the GREATEST GOALIE
in HOCKEY History.........

If the rangers didn't have lund-swiss, they'd already be GONE..... just like in 73 of the
last 74 years......... 1940 FOREVER.........:cheers:

If the rangers didn't have lund-swiss, they'd already be GONE..... just like in 73 of the
last 74 years......... 1940 FOREVER.........:cheers:

Nah..you sound like a Haves fan with PK and Gallagher vying to be the biggest Neanderthal and Half Price the goalie..say good by to budja next year..the kid Tokarski is good..too bad he signed his contract weeks ago.. oh, and don't forget the biased reffing at the Bell center..that first penalty in game 5 was such bull **** I could smell it through the TV..they should have been gone for the Sharks but the reffing was bad, the canadians could have been a blind ludge team and still have won..

The way PK and the rest of the Canadians were faking injuries made them look like a bunch of pansies..

It is Martin St. Louis that is keeping NY pumped..

Hoping for an original 6 final...NYR vs the black hawks..that would be awesome..

Flush...

View attachment 1386748235_1.jpg

Attachments

• img14563949.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 150
  • habs_cracks_oct142011.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 143
Nah..you sound like a Haves fan with PK and Gallagher vying to be the biggest Neanderthal and Half Price the goalie..say good by to budja next year..the kid Tokarski is good..too bad he signed his contract weeks ago.. oh, and don't forget the biased reffing at the Bell center..that first penalty in game 5 was such bull **** I could smell it through the TV..they should have been gone for the Sharks but the reffing was bad, the canadians could have been a blind ludge team and still have won..

The way PK and the rest of the Canadians were faking injuries made them look like a bunch of pansies..

It is Martin St. Louis that is keeping NY pumped..

Hoping for an original 6 final...NYR vs the black hawks..that would be awesome..

Flush...

]

Very nice post Grassy !! The penalty calls and those fake jumps through the air were crazy ! It worked for them, until the next game ...

My team is out but it is always nice to critique :)

Too bad the hawks lost...

Geez, my hockey nut daughter said it was over. kids, yeash..

...Goooooo Black Hawks !!!!!!!!

agree an original 6 would be great but I think Kings are going all the way this year. they are big and tough... thanks Rusty for bringing back the memory of that fight. Only junior hockey in the 70's can compare. They had to turn the lights out in the arena on us more than once

nice ! I loved watching Tie Domi fight, he had fun doing it ! I youtubed some videos a while back. He always had a smile when throwing punches !!!

-
Back