Holey 4bbl DP carb

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Hey all. I have a carb and cant find the model #, Even with me glasses on. Can you help out with this. Its way to big for what i need and need help to sell to anyone who needs one. Thers lots of #s here and there but i cant make heads or tales. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 005.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 149
  • 006.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 148
Is that the way it came or did someone modify it. Because that kind of looks like a Holley HP series while looking down the throat.

An HP series, Rumble are you blind LOL, its just a 750 3310 Vacuum secondary, not a DP, They came with no rear metering block, straight leg boosters & 2 corner idle, The way the carb looks, i'd move on to another, its most likely all jack'd up on the inside & its rusty too. The boosters look thinned also, if not done right the carb will be junk anyways, find the nearest trash can, but save the bowls.

Thats no 3310, no choke horn, or even a casting from one. Strange it has the straight leg boosters though. Maybe an older Performance model. 850? Worth a shot, they are so modular that you can mix and match bench parts and still make a good carb.

Thats no 3310, no choke horn, or even a casting from one. Strange it has the straight leg boosters though. Maybe an older Performance model. 850? Worth a shot, they are so modular that you can mix and match bench parts and still make a good carb.

That is a 3310 trust me!!!!

Nite moves, Even if it isn't junk it won't bring much money, throw it on e-bag & you'll see i'm right. Its been hacked up too much & it has rust. I'm just telling you the truth so don't take affense :D

-
Back