-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66RedFish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a choke diaphragm link (sometimes called a choke operating link) and the associated retainer clip for a 1966 vintage Holley 1920 carburetor. These are parts 49 and 42 in the attached diagram. Apparently these have been missing since I got my Barracuda some years ago, which I just realized recently (and which could explain why the car does not run the way it should!). Thanks.

H1920carb.jpg

Are we supposed to actually be able to SEE those numbers?

What, you can't read them??? :rolleyes:

Time to get glasses.... :poke:

I have glasses. I have a magnifying glass "somewhere" but I'm not gonna break my leg findin it. I have a couple of those carburetors but if I caint see the frikkin numbers......I would have gotten the picture into the paint program and circled them in red.

My apologies, guys. The image was clear enough when I posted it, but this was my first time doing that so I wasn’t aware that it would be so hard to read once it actually posted. I will try again with something better. Thanks for your patience!

It's really not that tough to make the link if you can't find one. I might be able to scare you up a whole core if you can't find anything else.

My apologies, guys. The image was clear enough when I posted it, but this was my first time doing that so I wasn’t aware that it would be so hard to read once it actually posted. I will try again with something better. Thanks for your patience!

It's ok. This site boggers up images for me all the time.

That's the linkage for the choke pulloff and associated attaching clip. Lemmie go look. brb

Here. I have the whole thing. It'a a little later model as it has the link made onto it. It's new, but you can have it if you pay shippin.

PULLOFF.jpg
PULLOFF1.jpg

RustyRatRod:

Thanks, that's exactly what I need! I will get in touch with you privately, but please let me know how much you need for shipping.

This is the best I could do on such short notice. LOL A touchscreen and screenshot helps sometimes. OOPS LATE TO THE PARTY!
upload_2020-11-11_7-41-44.png

Last edited:
You are forgetting that after poor eyesite, small image, and alcohol needed to manage todays politics, seeing an image to get out a part to give away can be a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back