Holley customer service

-

sireland67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Most of the time you only hear of the bad things out of a vendor.

For once I am going to say something good about a vendor.

I called Holley and gave them the # on the parts diagram for a spring, that I lost, no fault to them, I just needed the actual part number of the spring instead of a 1-100 listing that comes with the rebuild kit.

Customer service said that is not a servicable part number.
The guy hesitated for a second and said let me have your name and address, I will find you one, I said great how much do I owe you, he said nothing, it is not a servicable part, I will find you one out on the shop floor.
3-4 days later a package from Holley showed up at the door.
They did not have to do this but went out of their way to take care of me.
I just want to let everybody know of the service I recieved, and to give Holley's customer service a big thumbs up.:cheers:

That brings loyalty. I usually shop at Autozone because of a store in Valdosta, GA that helped me out on a trip. I would say to give the guy's name here, but a bean-counter manager at Holley might see it and get him fired.

Dealing in speed shops,and retail auto parts for 20 years.All about relationships. You have someone,fix a mistake.Get his name,and extension number. Treat him well,comes back to you.They enjoy talking to knowledgable people. Makes their job easier,and enjoyable. Been at both ends,of the customer service stick.Good story.Keep his name,to yourself. Grissom,has a good point.

Good to hear about good customer service for a change.
It's refreshing that some people care about the customer, not just making a sale.
Thanks for posting this.

-
Back