Holley Sniper EFI - Competition for Fitech EFI.

-
If it does actually hit the market by or before then, I might grab one. I've had a FiTech one on order for over 5 weeks now with no word on when it'll ship.
Even though there is one member on this site that has to be praised for giving the Fitech tons of support I'm having my wonders seems like several problems are popping up

I won't be getting rid of my carb, it'll get shelved just in case I need to swap back to it.
Couldn't help but notice your engine bay on your profile picture looks good
bay.jpg

Thanks, yours is looking good too, a little cleaner than mine. If I ever get my FiTech, it'll replace my MSD box and all the wiring on that inner fender will be eliminated.

We install many systems at my shop. The FiTech is the only one that has failed so far and a second with issues.
I see some issues on this site happening with the Fitech possibly demand is such that quality control is lacking for a short time

We had one that lost a reference signal and shut down. We had another with issues following the target af at WOT. Cust service was slow but the issue did get resolved. One feature not to overlook is cold start tuning. Not all systems have adjustments for this.
Since we are a tanks inc dealer, we replace all tanks when we do a system. They are quiet and reliable.

-
Back