Home from Iraq

-
I'll bet you're one happy soldier, and you can bet we're all one big happy family upon the great news of your safe return. Much thanks to ya for all you did and do. Let us know about your project and any parts you'll be needing. Thanks again.
Small Block

You have a PM.

Thanks for serving and welcome home. Tell us about your car...

Welcome home and glad to hear you made it back in one piece.
Time to unwind and burn some excess rubber off the rear tires.

Just got home from Iraq a few days ago and wanted to thank this website and all of you. I got so much information and some parts for my car while over there because of FABO. This site was a great way to occupy my time. Once again, I thank you all for everything.

On behalf of the members here @ FABO

Glad to help entertain you and maybe even help school you on something. But, I really gotta thank you.........

THANK YOU

for if it were not for soldiers, guy's like us couldn't be here at home doing thigs like this.

Welcome back home Sgt Mopar, X2 on what rumblefish360 said :study:
please do jump in and get us updated on your car :happy1:
I hope you are enjoying a good morning sipping on a cup of :coffee2:

Welcome home my friend. Glad it is over for you. Hopefully you have seen the last of this place.

Thanks everyone. You guys are awesome! Right now the car is about 3 hours away at my parents house. don't have room for it now. Next step this winter is to put the 340 together. been machined and have the parts, just needs put together. I'll keep you guys posted. Once again thank you, love to be able to talk Mopar with some friends. most of mine are ford or gm guys. Thanks for all the support.

Welcome home safely,Thanks for your service! Time to know family ,mopars, and life again.

You've got it all backwards. It's all of us that thank you for your service.
Welcome back! And thanks for all you and your brother soldiers, sailors, and marines do everyday.

From a former Army E-5

Thanks for your service, for coming home in one piece, and for representing FABO so far away! Be proud -- we are. :-D

-
Back