Homo Romo

-
I almost started Romo this week over Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers has nothing to play for and may not even play the whole game. Romo has everything to play for. He does have 24 points so far in the 3rd quarter.

2011 Reg. season stats:

Romo: 4,184 yds., 66.6%, 31 TD, 10 Int, 102.5 QB Rating, 8-8 Record

Smith: 3,150 yds., 61.4%, 17 TD, 5 Int, 90.7 QB Rating, 13-3 Record

I don't know, who do you think had the better season? Remember, Smith benefits from an excellent defense and very good special teams. Since I can't watch Dallas games where I live, I can't really gauge Dallas' performance throughout the season based solely on their record. Statistically, Romo had better numbers than Smith this year, you can't deny that. If you were to swap the two quarterbacks, I'm almost certain the Niners would have finished with a better record. With Smith on the Cowboys, I don't think they would have finished 8-8 this year. Of course, this is just speculation based on statistics. I know you don't have to put up monster numbers to be a good quarterback in this league, Smith showed that this year. I'm not an Alex Smith hater; I'm thrilled he played so well this year, it's just that when comparing the two quarterbacks, I still believe Romo is better.

romo can put up good numbers but they are hollow numbers. in crunch time in the big game he more times then not makes a huge mistake. he looked like crap against the giants ( who aren't very good) last night.

Romo had a bad game last night?? 29-37, 289, 78.4%, 2 TD, 1 Int, 106.0 Rating. Seems to me that Dallas as a team isn't very good. I don't think even Aaron Rogers could have salvaged your season.

Looking for an upset in New Orleans next week, but it probably won't happen. I'm counting on watching the Niners and Saints in S.F. in two weeks.

Romo had a bad game last night?? 29-37, 289, 78.4%, 2 TD, 1 Int, 106.0 Rating. Seems to me that Dallas as a team isn't very good. I don't think even Aaron Rogers could have salvaged your season.

hollow stats.. ofcourse he had almost 300 yards. they were playing from behind all night. the high % is misleading also. lots were little dump offs and screens. they make for good stats but thats it.. whats he won one playoff game so far in his career? he crumbles when it counts..

that being said, that fat *** ryan's defense is clue less out there so the dipshit qb doesn't take all th eblame.

I love the cowboys.. I'm from TX and was kinda born into liking them even when they sucked like this yr. Romo's 1st yr in the league when he only played 10 gms they anointed him the next hall of famer...wtf.. Romo is a product of ESPN period! He is not elite, look at our all star wr's that surround him... of course he puts up good number or should we say his wrs up them up for him. He sux balls along with Garrett who calls the worst plays possible during crunch time.. look at the gms we win.. we run the ball over 20 time during that time... what does that do? It take the ball out of romos hands and manages the clock allowing our old *** linebackers to rest! Coach and QB needs to go but we know that would never happen b/c Jerry is all about the money; and no matter how shitty the boys are they still fill the seats.

My brother in-law is a HUGE Dallas fan....so this is just the best season yet......for me:D I've been riding him about Romo all year.

As Comoxian said

GO NINERS!!!!

Looks like "American Team" is staying home for the playoff....gives them a little extra time to prepare for next years losing season.......LOL

Looks like "American Team" is staying home for the playoff....gives them a little extra time to prepare for next years losing season.......LOL

You need to brush up on ur facts man.. study was show that "americas team" this yr is the Packers, 2nd is the bears, and the most hated team was the cowboys1 go figure..

Romo now has plenty of time to brush up on his handicap, which some say is football, but I speak of his golf game. :)

You need to brush up on ur facts man.. study was show that "americas team" this yr is the Packers, 2nd is the bears, and the most hated team was the cowboys1 go figure..

you must be a young man ....the cowboys back in the 80s was called America Team...and you will notice that i put that in quotes...as a JoKE...

either way...the cowboys are watching the playoffs on TV....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Team

As usual,watching the playoffs....If Landrey was here,he would Homo by the ear.Give him a real education.(last time was Staubach!)

-
Back