Status
Not open for further replies.

1mean340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling the following parts:

Hooker Super Competition 1 3/4 primary headers for SBM PN 5115 Fit the following as listed on Summit
  • 1966-77 B-Body/E-Body
  • 1978 C-Body
  • 1970-74 Barracuda
  • 1975-77 Sport Fury
    These were on my garage kept 1970 challenger 340 for about 2 years. NO dings, dents or rot. There was a little bit of discoloration from minor surface rust on the paint so I touched them up with black ceramic paint. $250 plus shipping. Located in central long island, keep in mind shipping these things would probably be over $100 (unless you know of a cheaper way).

The following Aeromotive parts were taken off a race car that I used for parts. Unknown age or mileage, but they all worked flawlessly on the 600rwhp supercharged car before I took it down.

A1000 fuel pump, includes 12AN inlet and 10AN outlet fittings. $175 shipped

Aeromotive voltage controller- this was wired up with a manual high/low switch for the pump but I believe it can be used to modulate pump output with RPM's as well- $175 shipped

Aeromotive FPR, boost referenced for fuel injection - no part number but I believe it is a 13109 . Includes two 6AN fittings, just requires a third fitting for the return. $100 shipped

all three for 415 shipped.
    34592444036_28920d018e_m.jpg
IMG_1431.JPG

Thanks rumblefish! They fit perfect on my 70 340 challenger. Cleared the factory starter and power steering no problem. They didn't run too close to anything and the bolts were easy to get to. i was very happy with them, I just needed a bigger tube for my new setup.

Thanks rumblefish! They fit perfect on my 70 340 challenger. Cleared the factory starter and power steering no problem. They didn't run too close to anything and the bolts were easy to get to. i was very happy with them, I just needed a bigger tube for my new setup.

I gotten in a '79 - '00-5.9 / 727 Magnum and a '73-4spd 360 Cuda. Minor hammer use with a Lakewood scattersheild. Otherwise, like I said, excellent excellent fit.
Both cars are P/S, P/B.
Zero starter issues. Stock or MP mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back