Hoosier vs Goodyear

Hoosier or Goodyear

• Total voters
-
most every car i see at our local track runs mickey thompson or goodyears... not too many hoosiers out this way. my dad and I have been running mickys for years.. hard to argue with the results weve gotten from them, and from a company thats been around the block a few times :)

I don't like boxes so I'll tell you the tires I like. M&H Racemaster. Hands down.

What do you do with 365 used condoms??? :dontknow: :idea1:

Melt them all down and call it a good year.... :p :D

So far can't beat the Hoosier drag radials for grip at track. So far best 60' fott braking on them is a 1.338. I like the QTP also

Troy

Out of the two,drag slicks or radials? Either way,Mickeys for me.Goodyear intro'd a new drag radial a while back, not a word about them.

I did a lot of research and looked at what most cars were using in my class years ago when I was considering what brand to go with. I settled on Hoosier and am very happy with the results.

I've been running Hoosier drag radials. Noticed my car was getting very inconsistent. I talked to a bunch of class racers on the drag radials and they told me that they run them only for a quople of weekends before they falling off and get inconsistent. I have a new set of GoodYear bias ply slicks coming. At my track all you see are either GoodYear or Hoosier.

4 Championships & 20K in winnings since switching from M/T's to GoodYears.
I'm a GoodYear man.
I'll let you know what I think about Hoosiers, when I get the other car to the track.
It came with Hoosiers on it.

I have run Hoosiers for a few years,now I,m gonna try some M/T as Hoosier,s didn,t have the sizes I wanted.

-
Back