HOT MOPAR DOGS show off your dog or if you dont have dog get one

-
Here are a few funny ones of my boy and me.... And no the pic of us in my mini is not photo shopped.. It is that little...

The shot in the mini is tooooo cool. My dog Pepper likes to ride in my Miata and looks much the same.

Here's a pic of our two Poms. Winnie Poo, on the left is 13 years old, and Gizmo, on the right, is a dog that we rescued.

P1011230.jpg

He is a Newfoundland. He is the nicest dog I have ever had. But don't mess with my kids or my wife or you will get to see the bad *** side of him. He doesn't give a **** if you rob me blind, just don't touch the family.

They were bred for 2 purposes:

1) To watch farmers kids while Mom and Dad worked the fields
2) Pull in nets (and over board crew members) on fishing boats

There are many stories about these dogs saving the lives of children.

Ma Snart

what a great dog! it just seems like now days we need cars and pets and family (sometimes) just to get are mind off the ugly crap like the News which seems to only report bad things. I would love to see more and more of all the members dogs and thanks for sharing yours!

This is Ruger.

Attachments

• duckhunting 018.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 445
Your flying lab made me think of this...

9557825_gal.jpg

Bonus points if anyone recognizes what movie the pic is from and what the dogs name was :D

Roxie the Westie, Love the name, Rrrrrrroxie
Rio the Dane, Blondie the yellow lab and Daisy the white lab and Roxie. (I sent those four upstairs to get the boy outta bed, that worked well eh?) Bunch of lazy bums
Dave

Attachments

• IMG00130-20110928-1024.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG00076-20101029-1922.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 447
Roxie and Blondie, buds for life.
Dave

Attachments

• IMG00080-20101101-1953.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 456
Here are my Dogs, Dane's name is Moses, he's 9 years old. And The Husky's name is Roxie and she is 9 months old and a big spaz..

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 408
  • IMAG0096.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 388
  • IMAG0100.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 393
Little Lucy and George. Odd couple but they love eachother.

Attachments

• IMG_2703.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_2702.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_2690.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 374
This is Chi-Chi aka Devil Dog. She is my owner. Not the other way around.

We got her from the humane society in Amory, Ms when we went there for the railroad festival last year. We had NO plans of getting another dog but Rhonda fell in love with her and so did I. Little did we know what a rascal this dog would be but that is what I love about her. LOL

I tell her if anybody else had got her, they would have turned her loose or taken her for a ride in the country by now. My daughter dogsat while we went to Tennessee and she told me my dog needed some doggie ritalin. LOL

DSCF1031-1.jpg

DSCF1042-1.jpg

DSCF1055-1.jpg

DSCF1147-1.jpg

Buddy enjoyed his bath a couple days ago on Dog day :cheers:
I sure enjoyed looking at all the great best friends we have here in this thread :happy1::happy2:

I removed the color you sent Buddy ramcharger :cheers:
but it is back on now that he is all clean again :toothy8:

Attachments

• Bud on 2012 dog day 005.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 350
  • Bud on 2012 dog day 003.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 384
This is Nitro my rescue buddy. He was 57lbs when they found him, 13mo’s later 115 and goes everywhere with me. Customers have came in and told me they saw me and him driving with his head out the driver side rear window of my Suburban, and their cars got slobber on them.

WOW!! I see you are blest with some great friends Sir Thomas :happy2:
Thank you for giving them a great home :cheers: and sharing them this morning :happy2:

Last time I checked Buddy was 104lb's

Attachments

• Bud on 2012 dog day 005.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 368
My Newfee (Black Jack - we call him Jack for short) had some back problems so bad we had to have the vet come to the house to see him. Turns out it was a muscle spazum, and they used a laser to massage the back muscles.

I came in the house to find this picture waiting to be taken. I thought I had warped back into a 50's sci fi movie! LOL!!

As the picture shows, everyone had to wear goggles to protest their eyes from the laser.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09931.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 359
I'm 42, my wife (Jeanette) is 41. Although we've tried to have children it's just never happened and chances are it won't, so, our puppies are our children. That being said, we are as proud of our puppies as we can be. We lost our 14 year old black lab, Jessie, a few years ago. We got Sammie in late December last year when she was 6 1/2 weeks old and 8 pounds.....

View attachment IMG_0063.jpg

A few weeks ago, 8 months old and 80 pounds (Jeanette is 5' 7")......

View attachment IMG_0205.jpg

Big dumb lap dog. But, she's JUST A BIG SWEETIE!!! In all honosty though, I've owned many labs and Sammie is by far one of the smartest.

love, love to all the puppies out there!!!

P.S. If you notice my swollen nose and black eye it's because this pic was taken a few days after I wrecked the 'Cuda!!

Sophie and Argos 11 months yesterday. And the old man Black Jack that we had to put down a month ago.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 316
  • 002.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 359
  • 005.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 335
-
Back