Hotchkiss or Helwig rear sway bar?

Which sway bar?

• Hotchkiss

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Helwig

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters
-
I just installed a Helwig bar on the front of my car,very pleased. It was cheaper, lighter,(adco solid bar) and had heavy duty hardware when I compared to my friends adco.My only thing lacking was the instructions,didn't show where to mount the control arm tabs,73 and up not on lower shock bolts.A pic would've been nice,found pic with location on here.Plan on adding Helwig bar on rear when cash allows.To many things going this year.

I'll say it again...Hellwig!! The product and customer service is 2nd to none. When I had questions here, Dave was quick to answer. When I had questions during install, a quick phone call was answered (by people!!) ,I was transferred to the tech dept(again,quickly answered) and it was obvious the person I talked to had done the installation and knew EXACTLY what I was asking and answered my questions quickly and completely! THAT alone is worth the price you pay...besides the quality product you get! I have frt and rears on my BB 69 B'cuda.....believe me, they make a difference!!:supz:

-
Back