How about another "young gun"?

-

bluedart

It's not B3! It's UU1!
Reaction score
Hello.

My name is nick. I'm 17, and own a 68 Dart. I've owned it since I was 12.

I've lurked on here, and I'm a regular member on BBD. I know alot of people that are already on here, so that works!

Just a picture of my car and my Dad's H-code 68 GTS race car.

My Dart is currently getting ANOTHER big block in it. I had a 413 wedge motor in it, but I am going to put a 440 bored .060 over in it. Getting that motor back from the builder on Saturday.

-nick

bluedart666.jpg

Yellowdart.jpg

Welcome to the site Nick. A couple of nice looking cars.

Welcome Nick! Great looking Dart you have there!! Enjoy the site!

Welcome bluedart!Some nice cars there.Is that your girlfriend carrying the grocery,s in for you?(behind the blue one)LOL!!Any times from your Dad,s car?

Nick, if you've been lurking then you already know this is the best site out there. It's great you signed up formally and we're glad to have you aboard. Very sweet looking rides! You should be proud.

Hey Nick. Allways look foward to a young gun poppin up. Does the heart good to see a young fella getting into cars and keeping the candle lit.

I lurk @ BBD and will seldom post. Even more so since I was drafted here to MOD. (LOL)

Welcome aborad.

Hey nice Dart....is that B3 blue? If it is we may be the only two on this site! Shweet!!

Dart repaint 007.jpg

Welcome to FABO Nick. Glad to have another couple of good-lookin' Darts here.

Hi Nick, you´re having a very nice car.
Greets from germany
Juergen

Very nice, Nick. Not to worry, you're not the only "Youngin'" on here. Although, I'm about 8 years older. ;)

Nick,
I have always loved the color on your 68 Dart. I know you have had some "flack" about it in the past, but I just wanted to tell you that my next Dart will be painted in a similar color.
Welcome to FABO. I am 69DartW250 on BBD.

George

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

My dads Gts is cut. It was an orig copper w/ black vinyl top. He painted it about 7 years ago. He's never going to get rid of it and it's his car he says. And i cant agree more. He bought the dart about 13 years ago. I grew up with this one, as well as a 69 Swinger he had at the time.

Fastest his car has ran is 11.50 w/ the 440 that I'm putting in my car. He's building another 440 that should gdet into to the high 10's. My car dart with his 440 should get about 12.00.

I used to have a 340 in mine, got a fastest of 13.76. Low comp, 72 340. not bad if i do say myself.

Oh, the color of my car is the factory color. It's technically "UU1", but I guess in 69, yes it;d be "B3". :)

And hiya George. Good to see you here as well. You mean the "chick car blue?" Haha...

-nick

-
Back