How about something happy POST YOUR PICS

-
To many pics to post on A-Body resotration, so feel free to check out the post in members restoration titled; A Body Betty Got a New Baby.

I did decide to post a happy picture. I love taking pictures and enjoy taking pictures of snakes. Don't know why. Just weird that way.

That would make my wife shake ,she is deathly afraid of snakes even lil guys like that one,lol.:-D

To many pics to post on A-Body resotration, so feel free to check out the post in members restoration titled; A Body Betty Got a New Baby.

It is sad to hear of all the shooting and violence. The children these days start out so long with it to. I teach preschool and that is all I hear every day is about making guns, fighting, and shooting. I had a boy the other day show me some marbles and told me they were bombs. My policy at school no guns at all no matter what type they are.

I did decide to post a happy picture. I love taking pictures and enjoy taking pictures of snakes. Don't know why. Just weird that way.

Here is one of my little friends on the hill that keeps all other snakes away :-D
She is my King snake that has her way around the hill, I don't have to worry about poison snakes around here with these guys and galls around :happy10:

dirt track 9 16 041.jpg

Well since you asked for projects it has to be a B body (minus the new wheels and trunk pan). The barracuda is a driver:
EasterII2009BabyShower129.jpg

I forgot what it was like to have nice paint. Oh, well it'll come soon enough(hopefully).

0925091457.jpg

1120091156.jpg

0925091456.jpg

1104090828.jpg

-
Back