How about them Steelers!

-
Must admit stoolers fans,going from s.b. champs to NOT making the playoffs is pretty pathetic....

Wont be the first time they did it

My personal opinion......Tomlin sucks........he was just riding off of what the coaching staff from cowher did and now his time has run out. It will take him a to figure it out if he ever does

I almost forgot. The PITTSBURGH Penguins beat the Canadians last night.....so suck it! :thebirdm:

Huh? Not sure I follow the logic, I guess you have to be a Steelers fan to come up with that, lol.

Not a Hockey fan, and if I was I wouldn't be in the Habs fan, maybe a Senator (as I'm from the Ottawa region originally) or Edmonton Oilers, as I spent a few years working there. Lol.

Better luck next year :bootysha:

I almost forgot. The PITTSBURGH Penguins beat the Canadians last night.....so suck it! :thebirdm:

Sweet I have nothing against Pittsburg Penguins(I'm a Bruins fan though) and I hate the Canadians almost as much as the Red Wings and Flyers:-D

Still waiting ....? The Steelers are better cuz then penz won ???
OK!!??
I think he meant it was a bright spot in Pittsburg sports despite the fact that the steelers are putng together one of the single greatest colapses of a Championship team in NFL history, why are you waiting?

Sweet I have nothing against Pittsburg Penguins(I'm a Bruins fan though) and I hate the Canadians almost as much as the Red Wings and Flyers:-D

Ya ,Bruins rule!!!..and the best hockey players in the world STILL come from Canada...

Not to turn this into a Canadian, US issue...but for some reason you Steelers fan think so.
Have a look at your Pens roster http://penguins.nhl.com/club/roster.htm
Eleven Canadians and six Americans not to mention Mario Lemieux co-owner/chairman, where's he from? =P~:sign10:
The only thing you Canucks do well is hockey and beer so stick it........ CFL what a joke............. and FYI the last time I checked only 6, thats right 6, just SIX out of the 30 NHL teams are in CANADA......And Mario, FYI, lives in Pittsburgh.....................:bootysha:

I think he meant it was a bright spot in Pittsburg sports despite the fact that the steelers are putng together one of the single greatest colapses of a Championship team in NFL history, why are you waiting?

Your right, but I must confess... I'm not that big a Steelers fan. I own a restaurant and Sports bar so when the Steelers do well the bar does well... I am a hugh hockey fan, I own the company that makes the NHL Penguins sweaters. All the Stanley Cup banners that are in the arena my company made also. My two sons both play, the oldest play D-1 for OSU and the younger one plays Juniors for the Junior Penguins here in Pittsburgh.

Any time an NHL team wins, Canadians are proud of thier players.

That said I hear you on the Steelers loss. I'm a long suffering Buc's fan here. They released Gruden for posting yet another 9-7 season and this year..... yeeesh!

The only thing you Canucks do well is hockey and beer so stick it........ CFL what a joke............. and FYI the last time I checked only 6, thats right 6, just SIX out of the 30 NHL teams are in CANADA......And Mario, FYI, lives in Pittsburgh.....................:bootysha:

Wow! You got issues, so it wasn't a Steelers thing. Man you're just all over the place with this.

Nice attitude on you.

I didn't ask where Mario lives, I asked you where is he from?

The NHL does not want to sell more franchises to Canada (??) , even the near bancrupt ones (Phoenix). Otherwise their would be more...

I'm not a CFL fan either, I love the NFL, but from what I've for the most when ex-NFL players (Ricky Williams) for example, came to play in CFL, he didn't fair so well with the longer field and only 3 downs.

And ....the Steelers still suck!

Any time an NHL team wins, Canadians are proud of thier players.

That said I hear you on the Steelers loss. I'm a long suffering Buc's fan here. They released Gruden for posting yet another 9-7 season and this year..... yeeesh!

I am with yah 340eh. Makes Gruden look like a genius now. I do like him in the booth on Monday night. He does a good job.

I'm not even going to mention who my favorite Football, Baseball and Basketball teams are because i already know they are all curently failures and don't need anyone else to tell me that. It goes in cycles, they'll be back to their winning ways again soon enough(well maybe not soon enough). At least my Ducks are in the Rose Bowl and Pac-10 champions woooohoooo!

Oh well... I'm a steelers fan regardless. I'll be watching about next season, win or lose. Can't make it every season.

Hmmm. Mike Tomlin is coaching like he's back with the Bucs.....Wait, he was winning when he was with the Bucs. 8)

???
The bucs got A ring (their only) while he coached the defense.

Steelers got a Sixth, Tomlins second year in. maybe he should go back?
the bucs MIGHT get #2. or not LOL.

All you 'I been waitin for years to see the Steelers go down'
mooks, post up your teams ring count. Hey, even combine two teams
if it makes ya feel better.

quote #2 Son. He a Raiders Fan, Me the Steelers...
(after Oakland defeated the Steelers).
"every year can't be a Super Bowl Year"

???

Patriots won THREE THIS decade,2 in a row..can the stoolers claim that???...

???

Teams like the Steelers and Pats are expected to win. NOBODY EVER THOUGHT THE BUCS WOUD WIN ONE.:cheers: I dont care if they do get another. HA:-D

It is easy to root for a good team. Try being a Bucs fan for 25 years. I will cherish our 1 Super Bowl victory.:-D

Back when I was 12 growing up outside of Philly I was a Phillies fan and they wern't good at all. The Pirates had just one the WS, and everybody wanted to root for the winner.(Pittsburgh)

And for all the Gruden haters, Tomlin got his with Cowers team. Who buy the way has rumors of returning to coach Tampa Bay. (Longshot, wont happen, but I never thought we would get Gruden either)

Lets just face it. The Steelers are a one man team. With out thier team leader(T. Polamalu) They just aren't that good. Good luck next year.

Oh please let it go..by the way how are the stoolers doing this year:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:..better luck next year:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Doesn't matter in this vernacular. Belicheat cheated, AFTER being told by the league to cease what he was doing, he said the equivalent of F___ You to the league and continued, only to get caught and get a light slap on the wrist. In addition to that, he was doing the Tiger Woods with a Patriots front office employee, and broke up HER marriage, too. Real high quality character, there, Mr. Belicheat!!!!

FF

Doesn't matter in this vernacular. Belicheat cheated, AFTER being told by the league to cease what he was doing, he said the equivalent of F___ You to the league and continued, only to get caught and get a light slap on the wrist. In addition to that, he was doing the Tiger Woods with a Patriots front office employee, and broke up HER marriage, too. Real high quality character, there, Mr. Belicheat!!!!

FF

Trying getting your facts straight!!!..and don't believe everything you hear..but then again your a "stooler" fan:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

-
Back