How about them Steelers!

-
How about the Patriot's mascot getting caught in the prostitution sting this week? I guess he went to the Belichick school of ethics crash course......It seems Belichick can't win without cheating on or off the field. I heard he was trying to sign Tiger on as an assistant coach:)

The Bucs are cheating thier fans. That was misarable yesterday. I hope we get Cower and can be contenders again. These guys are clueless. Rahems latest excuse is "we had a bad friday practice".

C'MON

How about the Patriot's mascot getting caught in the prostitution sting this week? I guess he went to the Belichick school of ethics crash course......It seems Belichick can't win without cheating on or off the field. I heard he was trying to sign Tiger on as an assistant coach:)

The mascot getting caught has exactely what to do with the way the team plays???...blah blah blah..you cheated :-D:-D:-D,,wah wah wah..you cheated....get a life,all you haters:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

I'm not a hater.....in fact my daughter is bringing me a Patriots calendar for Christmas. She lives in Boston. Of course it's just the Chearleaders Calendar:) Now, If you can't stand the fact that the Patriots Won by cheating then get another team. Facts are Facts. I would be embarrassed to represent a team that had a head coach with his kind of Ethics. I for one still can't believe he would go so low to get a win. I know it very hard in the NFL but.......To be so selfish to the fans and team just for a win? What was he thinking? It may not be an issue to you but I am a firm believer in Having higher standards when your in a position to make decisions like cheating or not cheating. I lost all respect for the guy.....he's right up there with the other top ten losers of the year. Sorry, just the way I feel about it. I'll stick with my Stoolers and hope they never make that mistake because I would hate to find another team to cheer for.

The Bucs are cheating thier fans. That was misarable yesterday. I hope we get Cower and can be contenders again. These guys are clueless. Rahems latest excuse is "we had a bad friday practice".

C'MON

I hear you Clone, I'm not a Bucs fan, but what is going on over there?
It looks to me like they have some good players, and yet I keep getting burned when I pic the Bucs in the football pool.

Cheated, cheated, cheated, The Pats cheated....

Really guys, give it up, that was in Sept.'07, three seasons ago.

And I don't believe it gave them that much advantage to win, as the play calls are changed @ the line of scrimmeage. Unless he had live feed from the side line video camera, lol.

Every game all teams look at "pictures" from the other teams bench signals and formations (see Payton Manning and the Colts) for the best example, that's what makes a team good, learn your opponents game.
How is that so "drastically" different?

As I can remember it...when the players from other teams were interviewed about the "Spy Gate" incident, most players smurked and brushed it off...as in it doesn't make THAT much difference.

This to me was just another media and opposing team fans, hypped situation.

All games, benches, time clock, line of scrimmeage formation and specific player's are video taped, EVERY game.

And it has been three years.

My humble opinion.

I hear you Clone, I'm not a Bucs fan, but what is going on over there?
It looks to me like they have some good players, and yet I keep getting burned when I pic the Bucs in the football pool.

Rahem is in over his head. He has this team going backwards. They have found everyway to lose this year. I think he would do ok as the defensive cordinator (which is what he was going to be to replace Kiffin), but he is lost as the main play caller.
Talent is there to at least win more then one game.
I wouldn't bet on them till the last game against the Falcons. They will need to lose that game to have a shot at the #1 draft pick, but somehow they will mess up and win that one. :-D

Cheated, cheated, cheated, The Pats cheated....

Really guys, give it up, that was in Sept.'07, three seasons ago.

And I don't believe it gave them that much advantage to win, as the play calls are changed @ the line of scrimmeage. Unless he had live feed from the side line video camera, lol.

Every game all teams look at "pictures" from the other teams bench signals and formations (see Payton Manning and the Colts) for the best example, that's what makes a team good, learn your opponents game.
How is that so "drastically" different?

As I can remember it...when the players from other teams were interviewed about the "Spy Gate" incident, most players smurked and brushed it off...as in it doesn't make THAT much difference.

This to me was just another media and opposing team fans, hypped situation.

All games, benches, time clock, line of scrimmeage formation and specific player's are video taped, EVERY game.

And it has been three years.

My humble opinion.

And back to the Bucs, Sorry.

I guess it's like saying Jon Gruden cheated when he played his old team in the SB. He pretty muched knew every move they made.
But you still have to exicute.

Before it was dubbed the "Superbowl" (for comercialized reasons/hype etc) it was known as the NFL Championship game. As far as Championships go there are some teams that have more than Pittsburgh. Green Bay(12), Chicago(9) Cleveland( I think has 8, but none in the "Superbowl era") just to name some, the Steelers getting six in the last 40 plus years is really very impressive though because they were a fairly dismal franchise for decades before the 70's).

She is getting ready to sing.

DSC00004 (Custom).JPG

Sorry to change subject, but it is the same division. Chris Henry of the Bengals has died. I know he was a thug, but you hate to hear about that.

Before it was dubbed the "Superbowl" (for comercialized reasons/hype etc) it was known as the NFL Championship game. As far as Championships go there are some teams that have more than Pittsburgh. Green Bay(12), Chicago(9) Cleveland( I think has 8, but none in the "Superbowl era") just to name some, the Steelers getting six in the last 40 plus years is really very impressive though because they were a fairly dismal franchise for decades before the 70's).

You are partially correct in your Assessment. The Super Bowl was created as part fo the merger between the NFL and the old AFL. The game would pit the winners of each respective league's championship game to crown the "world champion of football" Pete Rozelle, then commissioner, wanted to call the game "The Big One", but the name Super Bowl came from Lamar Hunt(Chiefs owner), he reportedly based it on seeing kids playing with the toy, the "super ball"

Championships earned since the merger are more termed modern era, while championships earned before the merger are termed "old Nfl Championships"

FF

Sorry to change subject, but it is the same division. Chris Henry of the Bengals has died. I know he was a thug, but you hate to hear about that.

WEll, there was a lot of evidence that he was turning his life around, got some proper mentoring, but injury(broken arm) cut his season short and put him in North Carolina instead of Cincy.

Tragic

FF

Patriots won THREE THIS decade,2 in a row..can the stoolers claim that???...

Stop the posts!!!!
the SQUATRIOTS HAVE 3 RINGS. flash in the pan, I especially liked the
N.Y. S/Bowl win over the 'can't lose' juggernaught SQIRTRIOTS.

STEELERS finally break losing streak, TD on final play of game. Big Ben 503 yds passing, 3 tds, if you missed this game, shame on you, STEEELRS win in a shoot out with Green Bay, 37-36.

Sheesh, I need a nap!!!

FF

-
Back