How did I do?????

-

troyintahoe

Reaction score
Just brought home this 1973 Roadrunner. It is very strait. I can't find any major damage on it anywhere. I just finished decoding it. It's a 318 car, 727, auto w console. This car has almost no rust. What it does have is very minor. It currently has a 360 in it.

Here is a link to some pics of it. Let me know what you think and how much I should have paid for it. I will post up my purchase price later this week.

Thanks for your imput. I can't wait to get started on it. I'm planning a 440, 727, Dana 60 rear. Sublime with black stripes and a go wing.

Here is a link to some pics http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=212622#post212622

She does look like she could be worth a decent amount you should pm me what you paid for it I could tell ya if you did ok it looks decent.

You did great. That looks like a fun project. I'm not a fan of sublime on those big B cars. Something like a B-5 with black stripes would be more my taste. Anyhow, good luck with it, they are a nice looking car.

Very nice. I think you got your self a nice project car. I don't know much about b-bodies so I could not tell you the price but I would have paid around 6000-8000 for it. But that is just me. Good luck on the build. a 440 sounds very nice.

Its a nice looking car from the pics. For me, if I bought a car with the intention of swapping out motors that would lowwer the amount I would be willing to pay because of the expense associated with the swap. So from seeing the pics and the work that will have be done (as well as the interior work it looks like it will need) I would pay $4000 - $4500 tops. Thats just what it would be worth to me and what I know from being in the middle of dropping a 440 in mine and the expense from my experience. But all that matters is what its worth to YOU! Looks like a really fun project, cant wait to see your progress with it!!

I am really happy to get the car. The previous owner has had it since he was sixteen. It has been parked in his father's back yard for the last six years. With no gas cap and the plate not covering the hole. Looks like a new tank is gonna be my first purchase.

I am just happy to save a nice old Mopar from melting into the ground. It pisses me off when people think they are worth a fortune and leave them to rot for years on end. Planning to do a restoration that will never happen. Not this car. It's mine now and I am on the job.

I PAID $3,700 FOR THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

great job I even like your colour plans -know what you mean about cars melting into the ground theres a real 69 340 notchback here in town that sits beside the ocean in a boat storage yard the guys had it since he was young yada yada but its rusting into the ground and he won't even talk about selling it I even showed him I had a fastback sister car { same year and colour -f5 green } and the receipts for all the money I was pouring into mine to save her from the crusher and offered to let him use it from time to time whenever he wanted to go for a drive down memory lane but he told me to f-off he's not selling -some people eh!

nice project, good shape nice and solid and complete. I think you got a pretty reasonable deal there. Look forward to seeing more pics as you progress, enjoy!

You color combo will look cool especially since it was not something offered in 73. It'll be unique but still 100% Mopar looking! When you are ready, I can save you a few bucks on the stripes. I offer the 73/74 RR side & Roof stripes for about 50% of the big boys prices.

-
Back