How do I sound?

-
pharmboy, if nothing else, you are a brave, brave man. ;) Don't worry about what anyone else says ... keep on singing! If it wasn't for not caring what others thought, I would not be going on over 20 years of making people's ears bleed with Hawaiian music. ;)

That's a pretty fun little site you posted there pharmboy. I will give it a try too, but no bravery here to post it.

I think you sound great, although I like Garth's version a little better :toothy10:

Kudos to you for posting your American Idol audition......LOL

Rotten banana skin on screen!!Just kidding!Pharmboy you got a pair.As GTX said..Your a brave man!Keep practising,see you on A.idol.

Not totally bad for what it is...a little adjust to the accompanyment blend it a little more and I think you got something there...as long as your having fun..

I have heard worse but.... I dont wanna be mean! haha. Not that great, but don't worry, I can't sing worth a crap. And I agree you were brave to do it!

my dawg ran away!!!cat appeared to be chasin her.............loLI have a feeling this is gonna be one of those long thread's......need's a tad few more beer's and maybe another shot of tequila :cheers:

I will admit your a brave guy to post that on here but thats the end of nice things I can say for you about it. :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Tone def and out of key, just like me but your better. You want to scare kids come Halloween? Let me sing. I can also make dogs go away, kill crab grass and flowers, ruin a buddies date or an enemies date, blacken sunny sky's (I also do weddings for this reason) Crack paint and destroy mirrors reflective abilty.

You know what happens when you play a country song backwards? You get your wife back your dog back and you get up off the barstool

Just wondering...found this website that lets you record yourself singing, karaoke-style. Bear in mind this was using a laptop microphone, and I had no real idea how to use the site yet(still don't)...but how do I sound?

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/bac531e8

I hear a person trying to sing sitting down, That is hard to do.
I have got to say you gave it a good shot , But like waggin said a shot of Tequila and standing up and a few more practice session you can do better.
If you had all the high tec sound equipment they have know and a live band you could pull it off. Don't ever quite and enjoy. :-D

When you believe in your self, and it sounds like you do, You can only get better, They say anyone can sing :read2: It's just the ones that try and try and get it right.
I give you a 7 out of 10 for having the nades to do it and for loving music :cheers:

I really couldn't tell you...my dogs were howlin' too loud, Just kidding. You got some seriously big stones to post that up here buddy, knowing the replies you were going to get...I couldn't do it.

Owww, my ears! Thank God there is no video!

Just kidding. The last time someone heard me singing, an ambulance showed up at my door.

:rock: =D> :error: :-k :shock: :supz: :toothy1: :nike: :-({|= :toothy3: :help: :dontknow: :joker: :-\". Just having fun. Good luck with it. Now hit the showers.:-D

You guys missed it! He was already on American Idol a couple of years ago, remember? "She bang, she bang..." :bootysha:

-
Back