How does it look?

-
Happy day's :hello1: Welcome if I missed you in the welcome wagon
Nize Dart rlk211 and paint Job, I bet you can still smell the fresh paint.
What code is that and is it base coat clear?

Memike it is bc/cc the paint code is 5929 Electric Blue Pearlcoat. The first time I saw it on a 07 Ram I knew that was the color for me.

Great job! I like the blue. How much time do you think you invested in body work and paint?

I could not tell you an exact amount of hours I have in the bodywork. We did have to replace the front floorpans and both lower rear quarters. The thing that is the most time consuming is all the block sanding. We have been working of and on for a couple of years, but that is the entire car.

Looks great!

Any pics of the engine compt?

The engine compartment has not been touched yet. Still has the six in there for now. It is a good running little engine but not to pretty. Got a 360 magnum that is going in when I gather up the rest of the parts I need. I still need motor mounts, radiator, and some headers. The funds are a little low right now though.

I think that was the color of some vipers and the Indy trucks.. yes? no? Either way, it's nice. Do you plan to block it out and buff it? If you block sanded the bodywork, you might want to wet sand with soft blocks and buff it to really see how nice you got it.

-
Back