how many car shows per year?

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
Looking at the car shows in my area and was wondering how many shows the FABO members attend a year. Ther are cruises twice a week where I live which I will try to attend and I usually go to about 10 car shows a year. Remenber , I live in the great white north and we do NOT have a long car show season!

I don't do car shows much. I only do a couple a year. I have always done swap meets instead and there has always been a good selection of cars to look at. I have gone to swapmeets in all the border states except Colorado and a few that is further away. The internet really hurt the swap meets for a while but with the high fees and shipping rates I am seeing a come back.

we have one nearly every Sat and Sunday also several local cruise in's on Wednesday evenings. So I go to as many as I can including and especially the swap meet shows. I know so many of the people at them. I go to hang out with friends and associates more than anything else.
I also sponsor to many of them with the proceeds going towards needy children, POW/MIA and Wounded Warrior Project. And helping homeless veterans.

The only car show I like is the Chryslers at Carlisle event. There is no way I can go to a local car show and sit there all day. I like cruises more. Drive in, hang out, drive out.

We're pretty spoiled here in the valley of the sun. I attend one probably every other weekend during the cooler months. June thru September I usually only hit up the local pavilions when the sun is going down lol. Way too hot to stand in an asphalt parking lot. There are several shows up in the cooler areas like Payson and Prescott during the hot summer months that I try to attend.

I do about a dozen shows maybe 15 cruises it keeps my wife happy she likes the sitting around but than she doesnt ***** when I spend money.

way to many I have a better car show here on fabo our worst problem here is that the closest drag track 2 hours away some 1 get 1 of they millionaire buddie"s to come up to Madison wisc area and cut 1 into the hillsides for us now its getting to the point you lightem up here there on your ***. really taking the fun outa this in wisc , but the carshows are packed all with the same ***** tho let us RUNNEM

In the past couple of years I've probably put my car in 6-8 car shows each year and been to countless cruise-ins. This year I expect the number to drop dramaticly for both shows and cruises - especially if I can sell my car :)

i use to do about 25 local shows a year but everything i own is in pieces currently been doing shows since 95

-
Back