how many members have you met?

-

avarageerod

Reaction score
How many FABO members have you met in person? So far I'm up too 5 that I remember, although I feel like I know most of you.

340plot
Dusted72
Skokz
barracudakid
tobysoldblue

Cudachick1968
Mobfiat
Smallblock
Waggin
Dartman65
Dixiecuda
*WEDGIE*
LXguy
Dugster
Metallidart

Call it 10

A bunch :cheers: my brain is to tired to night #-o I will jump in here tomorrow and add my list avarageerod :happy10:

Small Block is like an Elephant and can remember everything :read2:

he must be a Big Block MoPar :toothy10:

MoparsRule
alsdemon
6pk2goDemon
71dustar
hemicop
WyKev
WildCat
needahotrod
wedan426
67fishfastback

Looks like 10 for me at this time

inkjunkie and the wife

greendart72

Was hoping to meet up with oldkimmer when he was out West here but my cell phone screwed up so maybe next time.

I've been lucky to have met most of the local members;
DRENO
MOPARLVR
ONEOFMANY
KEN5124
67DARTGT340
SCAMP360
CUDADRIVER
Great guys, all of them
SCAMPERLY, I've known for about 13 yrs.
ROB R, is one of my oldest friends, we went to Junior High School together almost 40 yrs ago. Almost everything I know about cars I learned either with him or from him.

Roy-SGBARRACUDA
Curtis-waggin
Charlie-Charlie S
Matt-Player1up
John-Airgrabber

And Dylan who is 71dodge but has dissapeared ever since I made him that killer deal on a 383/727 combo.:angry7:

Think I met nine this weekend and I already knew two local so it's a dozen.

They must have that "new math" in Texas. Last I knew nine and two only equaled eleven. ????

Sorry Pete, I had to. :-D

Thanks for the birthday wishes by the way ... it would've been great to meet you too sweetie! Maybe next time.

I have met with AdamR a few times and hung out once during the FABO meet in Ct. @ Marcus Dairy where I met many a memebers. I just couldn't name the 2 dozen plus that showed up.

That needs to hapen again. I missed Moper by This much )(, just minutes damn it!

First one was Mike (70DartMike)

Then Rob (Rob)

I met a couple or three more in Parksville, there was Darwin (65Val), I may have met Cannucky, I know I took pics of his car and I met Mark (Moopa).

And I took a road trip with my son and my Dart and met Mark (55Redneck) in Hedley.

So, I've met about six. Maybe more, the memory is a funny thing.:toothy10:

Ok let me give this a try

#1 dardevil first time this Strongend
#2 Small Block, The first meber to meet
#3 Bill Deadman
#4 Dartgirl66
#5 Blownfish
#6 Jefflock
#7 raysandy Where Victoria came from
#7 CudaFs1
#8 SwingerDartCB
#9 Vic Storm
#10 gts340
#11 moparscgura
#12 dusterforever
#13 toplscuda
#14 Freelouder
#15 Brad Wilson
#16 Shiftydart
#17 Last but not lest Big Tom and his big Duster, I can't remember his name here but I will never forget him and his welcome smile, TomMoparMan I found it :cheers:

I am sure I missed a couple

I can see by your list Mike that you did miss a few. Brad Wilson and Shiftydart are just two that comes to mind. For myself i know i'm pushing 40 members i've met. Lots of names on the trailer and i've still met many more that haven't signed the trailer.
Small Block

Well being an island guy my list is fairly short but I'm more surprised that most everybodys so far is too, other than our resident celebrity MeMike :toothy10:

The first 4 I met right after I got the Duster, Mike and Mark I met a little over a year ago I guess?

Jimmyboy (69signetv8)
Cerwin - haven't seen him around in years
Darwin (65Val)
Dave? (moved back east right after I met him)
Mike (70DartMike)
Mark (Comoxian)

I think that's it?

They must have that "new math" in Texas. Last I knew nine and two only equaled eleven. ????

Sorry Pete, I had to. :-D

Thanks for the birthday wishes by the way ... it would've been great to meet you too sweetie! Maybe next time.

Sometimes I talk to myself so I counted me. lol

res1vw21 (Ross)
360scamp (J.R.)
magajoltman (Roger)
SlimPickins (Steve)

Now if you want to talk about the folks I'd like to met the list is real LOOOOOONG!

Met retsud043 when I lived in Saskatchewan. If you're still lurking Chris, drop me a line!

Keep thinking I may have met Dreno years ago when I lived in Winnipeg. I know the company I worked for did some business with his company.

I've met a few, all a great bunch of guys!

Belmateo
MigsBig
RedFastBack
SlantScamp
GTXperience
GTS4Fugi
Tachometer
Bad440
MVH
Roadsterdude

Lesee.....
F8green (my ex lol)
318dart
Waggin
Demon guy at Waggin's - Forgot his name dangit!
Redhot
Strokerscamp
clhyer
Dartt
So far.....

Later,
Bruce B.

-
Back