How many threads are you subscribed to?

-

Idaho

Reaction score
I'm up to 196. I've deleted most of what I don't think I'll look at again. I don't know if this means I have a hoarding problem or what. At least it's not cluttering up the house or shop. I've made a few categories but need to organize better. I just keep adding...

I don't. I just select "new posts" There's a few here and there that I've bookmarked, and some that I've saved as html for reference.

I'm around 40 right now. When i get up around 70-80 i usually delete back to about the 40ish range. Biggest mistake i made not long after i first joined was not to restrict the email notifications. Ended up having to delete close to 100 lol.

I'm around 40 right now. When i get up around 70-80 i usually delete back to about the 40ish range. Biggest mistake i made not long after i first joined was not to restrict the email notifications. Ended up having to delete close to 100 lol.

It took me a long time to realize that every thread I was posting on was automaticaly going in to subscription. Then I got the flood of emails from the threads. I finally figured out how to turn it all off but haven't cleaned up the subscription list so there is still over 700 now.

Sorry I'm blond ya know so all I do is go to today's posts and read down the list of threads, look at the ones I want down to where I've already looked lol.

It took me a long time to realize that every thread I was posting on was automaticaly going in to subscription. Then I got the flood of emails from the threads. I finally figured out how to turn it all off but haven't cleaned up the subscription list so there is still over 700 now.

Thanks. I feel somehow a little less insane now :)
I may eventually catch up though.
Will anyone beat 700? :prayer:
I'm guessing there's a point of no return where the task of organizing and deleting becomes too great... :dontknow:

1573 and counting. DOH! I should start deleting stuff....... tomorrow....

Wylde1.

About 30 Members Restorations, the rest I delete as the threads seem to die off. So 40 altogether right now.

-
Back