How much interest is there in a Demon registry?

Would you be interested in a Demon registry and would you register?

• Yes, I'm interested and would register

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • No, I'm not interested and wouldn't register

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Maybe, we'll see

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Yes, I'm interested but wouldn't register

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Other- please state

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
I own and run the Duster & Dart Sport Registry as many of you know but now I've been asked by a couple of people to add Demons to my registry. What do you guys think? Demon guys, if I added Demons to my registry, would you register?

Let me know please,
Cody

I would be willing to also; mine is a non original(drive train is in dry storage)A59 Sizzler but I have two build sheets and fender tag. I am in the process of a 440 installation and have never cut or altered anything that would permanently change the car, David.

PICT0307.JPG

I don't think originality is what he is after he just wants to document all demons. I know where there are a few in a junkyard and I will be providing the vin and fender tag info for them. As well as a bunch of dusters and dart sports from the same area.

Jack, it would be all Demons. Well guys.....I've decided I WILL add Demons to the registry, however, the url for the website will still be www.dusterdartsportregistry.com. Unfortentley, it'll cost money to register a new domain and I just don't have it. If you'd like to register, check out the site for registration info. I'll be adding Demons to it shortly.

I'd join, I just don't want you to get the impression that mine'll stay stock.

dusted72- If you could write down the vin # & take a picture of the Demons also, I'd appreciate it!

68383GTS- Would you mind registering the vin number? Just email me at dusterdartsportregistry.com

Great to see that a lot of people are interested. I've added a base amount of Demon info to the registry site now.

So if you'd like to register, just check out www.dusterdartsportregistry.com

As of this moment, there are 2 Dart Sports, 40 Dusters and 6 Demons registered.

So, how many Demon guys have registered so far? If you have, please let me know. I think I might be having a problem with the email set-up.

Any work to keep track of these cars and to aid in the preservation is a great thing! I don't have a demon, but if i did i would register it. My mother bought a 71 demon sizzler new, and it would be nice to find it if its still left. Great job and good luck with the new registery.
Matt

I guess i'll have to get off my butt and register my cars. Do you want parts cars too or just projects?
Tom.

I guess i'll have to get off my butt and register my cars. Do you want parts cars too or just projects?
Tom.

Yes please! Also, you mentioned about having a bunch of A body project cars in Cranbrook, I'd love to stop by and check them out sometime! I'm actually going to Creston to pick up my Coronet in October.

Just bought one on ebay a few minutes ago. Will register when I get it here. Somebody needs to buy my Dart.:cheers:

-
Back