How much you paying for gas now ?

-
$6.60 for 87 10%, $7.29 for diesel.

Just kidding Those really ARE the prices in california across the river from me. I but I buy fuel in Arizona. Last tankful in the girlfriend's Dakota was $3.05, diesel in my pickup was $3.88. Closer local stations are about 25 to 50 cents higher. (Filled up both as part of a trip to Vegas at the best price station on the way).
Across the river in Nevada, $5 plus for 87. Literally , drive two miles into Arizona, save $1.50/gallon.
Guess it depends where in Commiefornia you are.... Paid $3.59 a gallon for regular @ Arco here in Modesto Yesterday

Track car only so I don't use a lot. Also, I don't want to deal with the maintenance required to run e85
You can have allot of fun for a measly 100 bucks. That's the way I feel when I gas up our boat. Cheap fun for a day.

Guess it depends where in Commiefornia you are.... Paid $3.59 a gallon for regular @ Arco here in Modesto Yesterday
Sure does! That's in Needless (needles) on I-40, on the edge of the desert.
For giggles, I checked Sam's club and Costco at my california neighborhood..... $3.99 for 87 at both, Sam's diesel at $5.

Any chance that you know Peter Wilcox of Day's Catch out of Grand Manan Island? Runs his boat as a whale watch vessel during lobster off season.
No i don't know him Grand Manan thats in the Bay of Fundy on the New Brunswick side a fair distance west of me . There is some great Whale watching in that area .

Filled truck a couple days ago $2.48 and filled wife's car last night at $2.66 same place

Chicago burbs last night...

20231222_225517.jpg

We had two days last week of 2.55-2.65.

I didn't get any because I had half a tank.

The next day it was 3.15!

I lucked out and found a "cash" station that was still 2.95, but the next day that station was also 3.15.

Unleaded at Sam's Club in north OC (SoCal):
12/09 $4.069/gal
12/15 $3.969/gal
12/23 $3.889/gal

$95 for 155 rounds of 5.56 55gr :lol: :elmer:I mean $2.89/gal reg

Last edited:
$95 for 155 rounds of 5.56 55gr :lol: :elmer:I mean $2.98/gal reg
Nice! They had Christmas specials at a nearby Sportsmen's Warehouse a few days ago. A box of 200 .223 55gr for $110 per box, it's now back up to $140.
They were $89 in late spring of this year.

Thats just wrong ! Lol
I paid 3.29 this morning .
I guess it costs alot to push gas up the pipeline from SLC to Idaho ????

I see $2.69 here yesterday. Cash price at Loves. Sam's was a penny or so more to swipe a card.

The REAL ***** is DIESEL. Should be the cheapest fuel on the market. Just topped off the ol' Cummins yesterday, over 4 bucks a gal, this is in the N end of Idaho

-
Back