How P.O'd am I???

-

68 Sedan

Reaction score
For the last three weeks I've been screwing around with some guy named Charles Tony Dunn on my runner. We negotiated a price, and had talked many, many times on the phone and emails.

Without getting in to all the particulars about what was holding him up in getting the money (borrowing it from the bank) today he says he had the money in hand and wanted me to deliver the car to Carlisle....1400 miles from home on about 12 hours notice.

So I get everything ready on my end which required a LOT of work only to have the guy TEXT me saying....."sorry, I can't buy your car"

What a pussy. He doesn't have the balls to actually TELL me. Makes me think this 4 year old was playin with me the whole time

I would never encourage anyone to call or write some A hole for jerkin me around like that. But as a "warning to all, his email is:
CHARLES DUNN <[email protected]>
and in case you have a car for sale and want to avoid something like thi, his number is: 203-449-2862

That sure would get me fighting mad for sure.

That sucks in the worst way.
Sorry to here you had this guy hold you up and prepare to make the trip.
He need to be tied up to a tree with some hornets in the tree.

I feel for you in the most serious way. I can tell you that selling most anything right now seems like a license to get kicked.

Must mean there is a better deal out there for you. It is hard to not get cynical though. I send out 30 pictures a day, spread out over 3-5 emails. Maybe one reply......

I wish you well.

ROB

"Charles Tony Dunn" that sounds like the name of one of them serial killers or mass murderers=P~

Be thankful you didn't haul that thing up there only to get zonked!

Sorry to hear that Sedan. That does suck. The way he let you know was really lame. Another one to add to the list of not to deal with.

Sorry to hear Sedan, that's BS. I'd offer it to him for half the price but only if he picks it up. Make sure it takes about 30 e-mails then cancel when he's halfway to someone else's address that you don't like, lol! Then take Adam up on his offer just to cover interest on your time spent.

Ct area code. Want me to brake his knee caps ?

Would you be so kind? He claims he works for the Senate in DC. Bet he'd have a hard time keeping his job once he explained WHY he got his knees broken.

No. Wait. THEY are the ones teaching him how to screw people around......

what was I thinking...........

Sounds like some loser just dreaming about owning a Road Runner some day and wasting your time in the process.

Would you be so kind? He claims he works for the Senate in DC. Bet he'd have a hard time keeping his job once he explained WHY he got his knees broken.

No. Wait. THEY are the ones teaching him how to screw people around......

what was I thinking...........

I used google and found alot of pricks named Charles Dunn that seems to be involved in politics.

Yeah....but "eventually" doesn't work for me right now. My lil world is collapsing all around me, and I need this thing gone to create the safety net only a wad of cash can provide

He says that "he works for the Senate".
He also said that "he wanted to buy your car"

I want to break his neck!

So when do I leave!! AdamR's busy ate this time.

Sorry you had a bad deal run your way 68 !!

Definitely sucks..I didn't realize you were selling the 'Runner...not that I have the space, cash or time for it.

:wack:

yeah...that's me too. I decided to use a different username over there. One that reflected that site instead of this one.

I hope that peckerwood rots in hell

Thanks Ray. You should already have "it" by now:thumrigh:

-
Back