How the hell do these go together?

-
Mayo is food swallowing lubricant.
Only egg and oil alone is mayo.
I have no use for it, except when I need a sandwich to slide apart while I am trying to eat it.Got Vegemite?

Have had fried chicken where Mayo was used instead of the eggs drench. I thought it was going to be a greasy mess, but it was actually really good.

What everyone really should be really concerned with is hydrogenated peanut butter.
That stuff is plastic.
It never goes "bad" with mold but after it's too old my dogs won't even eat it.
If you gotta have peanut butter get the natural kind.

Bread. I think limiting my wheat gluten is good.
I like this bread.
ezekiel-bread.jpg

IDK about all this what's mayo.
This is my "mayo".

51Z6BMzvJ7L._SY355_.jpg

Salad-Dressing-mayonnaise-light-SMART-BALANCE-Omega-Plus-light.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe it's not the peanut butter but what you are covering in peanut butter that your dogs dont like lol
What everyone really should be really concerned with is hydrogenated peanut butter.
That stuff is plastic.

Bread. I think limiting my wheat gluten is good.
I like this bread.
View attachment 1714996761

IDK about all this what's mayo.
This is my "mayo".

View attachment 1714996759

View attachment 1714996757

you know that Sally and Johnny joke that ends with - "that's not my finger".... :lol:

Well, I can tell winter is here and we all have a bit of "cabin fever".
I'm currently scratching my head (?) and trying to decided which job I want to accomplish today with the cold weather that arrived last night down here. I've got cold fingers and I'm procrastinating by typing. So it's your fault.

might not be the finger, but where it's been. lol

Exactly.
The finger has been in the cheap hydrogenated peanut butter that I keep to bait the mouse traps.

We have a chocolate cake recipe that uses Mayonnaise. The cake is incredibly tasty and moist.
Oooo yeah! Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake is the best! Made a few with mom while growing up, wish I could remember the recipe, have to see if my sister has it.

Post it!!
CHOCOLATE MAYONNAISE CAKE

2 cups flour

2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

1 1/4 tsp. baking soda

1/4 tsp. baking powder

3 eggs

1 2/3 cups sugar

1 tsp. vanilla extract

1 cup Mayonnaise

1 1/3 cups water

1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour two 9-inch round cake pans.

2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder; set aside.

3. In a large bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in mayonnaise at low speed until blended. Alternately beat in flour mixture with water, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Pour into prepared pans.

4. Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire racks, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely. Frost with desired frosting.

Last edited:
That stuff is plastic.

Plastic???

We have a chocolate cake recipe that uses Mayonnaise. The cake is incredibly tasty and moist.
I had an aunt that didn`t have any sugar about 60 yrs ago, and used mayonnaise instead. it caught on w/ some of the family, wonder how it got up there. didn`t like it myself.

-
Back