How to delete yourself out of the news and politics

-
Thanks GTXperience I can,t take all of the negativity.I think instead of we as Americans should ban together and stop are government from doing everything that they are doing.It,s not one person it,s all of them.We as Americans have the power to do something not just sit around and complain like children.There is a nother post people want to know if you are legal to carry a gun,Most say but don,t know how to use them.I say learn how to fight and not just with your hands at the voting booth. Mark

Best not get too political. The mods might have to move this thread to the news and politics forum LOL!

I wish there was a way that I didn't have to see all the political threads pop up when I scan the new posts for the day! Like maybe an "ignore political threads" button?!?

Thanks GTXperience I can,t take all of the negativity.I think instead of we as Americans should ban together and stop are government from doing everything that they are doing.It,s not one person it,s all of them.We as Americans have the power to do something not just sit around and complain like children.There is a nother post people want to know if you are legal to carry a gun,Most say but don,t know how to use them.I say learn how to fight and not just with your hands at the voting booth. Mark

Best not get too political. The mods might have to move this thread to the news and politics forum LOL!

The thought did cross my mind. ;) dartcuda1, are you sure you want out? And btw: you are welcome.

I wish there was a way that I didn't have to see all the political threads pop up when I scan the new posts for the day! Like maybe an "ignore political threads" button?!?

Brian, sounds like a good idea to place in the "Website Help / Suggestions" forum.

I find the irony of this thread amusing. Since it is not in the news and politics forum, that is all.

after reading this thread I checked out the news and politics section and had to opt out after only an hour, so I second the ignore button idea

I ask all of you that are opting out of the N&P forum. PLEASE dont opt out of going to the polls on election day in the coming months. The forum will only get louder. I have to be there and GLAD to be.
Small Block

As I dont particularly care for that thread either. One thing I found is that If I dont put my little mouse clicker doo-dah on that thread and click the buttons... I dont have to see it.. much less read it. I know its a wild concept..but it works for me. 8)
-RPM

If you're a gold member, you have to be in that forum?

The best thing this site has done was make that optional so you don't have to see all of that garbage in the "new posts" on the front page.

I was appalled at the amount of ignorance and racism in that forum, I for one am glad there are a fair number of members who show real character by disregarding it

I was appalled at the amount of ignorance and racism in that forum, I for one am glad there are a fair number of members who show real character by disregarding it

X2

and like Ross the ONLY reason I have not re-uped my Golden member...ship is because I have to see that forum and its posts when I click "New Posts". I would love an ignore button on it as well!

-
Back