How to get in touch with Dillinger Chassis ?

-

one mile

Reaction score
I went on Line and filled out their Form to buy Srut Rods for my Daughters '65 Barracuda and never heard back. I also sent "Badart" a PM . Are they still producing parts ? Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? Their stuff looks quality that is why I want a pair. Any Info people? Thanks, Tim :D

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=233303

05-03-2013, 01:07 AM Badart posted.

Lately I have not been able to get back with some people about questions on here and I am sorry about that. I have quite a bit on my plate right now. I have been out of the country for the past 10 days or so on a business trip while my pregnant wife due in a couple of weeks is having complications and we have a disabled son to take care of also. I have a full time job which takes up 50-60 hours a week of my time. I am right in the middle of a huge 45 million dollar project at work and is forcing me to travel to Europe a couple of more times in the next couple of months. What little sleep that I get is very valuable to me and spending a little time with my wife and kids is even more important, so I am taking a break from here and making parts. Sometimes in life these cars that we love so much is just not that important as our sanity.I will finish up the last couple of orders for parts that I have out right now. If you ordered parts from me and have not received them yet, you will receive them shortly. I am sorry for any inconvience that I may have caused. John

Thank you Oklacarcollecto, I wish John and his family well and great success in his other ventures. NOW does anyone make a Quality product at a decent price like John did ? (Adjustable Strut Rods for a '65 Barracuda) Thanks, Tim (Dad) :D

Thanks for the info "70aarcuda" but the ones on Ebay are 67-up A Bodies( Longer) and really don't have the $ for the Big guys Parts. I just hate not doing my best for my Daughters Car not to "Stop and Steer" to my best abilities. Thats why I am looking for individuals wanting to make a little money for their effort not like the "Big Guys". Thanks, Tim

i think he means the difference in price between RMS and Dillinger price....

So I bought something from him on ebay and after I won it, it took him over 2 weeks to ship it to me. Pissed me the F off! So obviously he treats everyone the way he did me. I was thinking about buying some suspension components from him before he pissed me off but not anymore nor never. You would think in these economic times he would bend over backwards to help people but apparently he doesn't want the business.

So I bought something from him on ebay and after I won it, it took him over 2 weeks to ship it to me. Pissed me the F off! So obviously he treats everyone the way he did me. I was thinking about buying some suspension components from him before he pissed me off but not anymore nor never. You would think in these economic times he would bend over backwards to help people but apparently he doesn't want the business.

True shame that his family is ore important than you.....

Wow, that attitude all because he took longer to ship? Guess if you feel that way you will be selling those parts and buying more expensive ones? John is a nice guy who makes great affordable parts, hope to see him back soon.

Well "inkjunkie" & "66340sedan" that was un called for. as you see in the post I got from"Oklacollecto" as soon as I understood what was going on I wished him well and his respect for his family. Thanks "70aarcuda" for helping my Daughter to understand the $44 thing, I was not here when she was on line. I always go out of my way to show respect to those who help others. I guess I will keep looking. Thanks , Tim (Dad)

Well "inkjunkie" & "66340sedan" that was un called for. as you see in the post I got from"Oklacollecto" as soon as I understood what was going on I wished him well and his respect for his family. Thanks "70aarcuda" for helping my Daughter to understand the $44 thing, I was not here when she was on line. I always go out of my way to show respect to those who help others. I guess I will keep looking. Thanks , Tim (Dad)

Huh? Did I quote you in my comment? Nope....my comment was for the person I quoted.....

Neither my quote or Inks was directed at you or any comments you made....did you even read who we quoted?? Sorry for any confusion....Good luck with your project

Ok well let me ask you this, if you were in my shoes and you bought something and you didn't hear from that person after making several attempts to "nicely" contact them after they took 700 F ing dollars from you and you didn't hear back for 2 weeks I think you'd be a little pissed as well. Don't give me this **** about I guess his family is more important than me bullshit, he should make good on his deal in the alotted time he says he will ship. I could give a rats *** about what kind of person he is, all I know is he is isn't good on taking care of his engagements when he leaves town. Shows the integrity of how he runs his business. Enough said.

Ok well let me ask you this, if you were in my shoes and you bought something and you didn't hear from that person after making several attempts to "nicely" contact them after they took 700 F ing dollars from you and you didn't hear back for 2 weeks I think you'd be a little pissed as well. Don't give me this **** about I guess his family is more important than me bullshit, he should make good on his deal in the alotted time he says he will ship. I could give a rats *** about what kind of person he is, all I know is he is isn't good on taking care of his engagements when he leaves town. Shows the integrity of how he runs his business. Enough said.

Would you put your side business before your regular job....or your family? Just saying.....

You can chest pound all you want but there is always the other side of the story & without hearing it you are wasting your time trying to get me to agree with you.....

Well I spent $850.00 with John and it took him a while to ship to me. But I was happy and wouldn't have a problem spending another $850.00 with him. And I fully understand family first. Taking care of a mom and dad with Alzheimer's, Guardian of a 60 year old cousin in diapers with a mentality of a 18 month old baby. And dealing with a sister that died at 59 of liver cancer. Yes I understand family first.

All I gotta say is this,
I've dealt with John in the past. Hopefully, I will get to do more with him in the future. He took the time to deal with my lameness and is a man of his word. I know I've had things slip in spite of my best efforts and if any of you can say you haven't, you need to back up and regroup.

One Mile, check with RMS on the stuff you need. Bill is good people and very knowledgeable.

-
Back