How to hide Plumbers crack....

-
Wearing a wife-beater(t-shirt) and a thong to work, that my friend is a dream job. IT CANT GET ANY BETTER!!

I did 7yrs in that trade in the 70's and early 80's. Gotta tell ya' i wouldn't want to be that guy....lol.

Ok, my most funny/embarrassing moment came after lunch in a new residential site that had the drywall guys on site sanding. I was setting fixtures that day and at lunch i ate sitting on the plywood sub floor full of sanding dust and when i got up from eating and the sun shining thru a window, i farted and blew a dust cloud off the back of my pants. Embarassing for me but the guys laughed for days......Wish i was still 18 again.:D

I did 7yrs in that trade in the 70's and early 80's. Gotta tell ya' i wouldn't want to be that guy....lol.

Ok, my most funny/embarrassing moment came after lunch in a new residential site that had the drywall guys on site sanding. I was setting fixtures that day and at lunch i ate sitting on the plywood sub floor full of sanding dust and when i got up from eating and the sun shining thru a window, i farted and blew a dust cloud off the back of my pants. Embarassing for me but the guys laughed for days......Wish i was still 18 again.:D

Thats some funny stuff right there!!!:fart:

Oh that is HILARIOUS....

You can always hire this girl to do your plumbing, you won't want to cover her "plumbers crack"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=WVdzP53X9vw"]Plumbing Tips - YouTube[/ame]

I use plumber's putty. It's cheap, effective, and doesn't stick to the hair in your crack......

-
Back