Howdy from beautiful Colorado

-

HarryJ

1972 340 Duster "Lucille"
Reaction score
My name is Harry. When I got out of the Army in1971 I ordered a 1971 Duster 340 4 speed from the factory I loved it, but a few years later I traded it in on another vehicle.
I have always missed the power of the small block duster.
This year I bought myself a barn find 1972 340 Duster. It doesn't have the power of the'71,but it's still a blast to drive. It's not bad looking but as I tell people it's my work in progress.
I completely redid the fuel system from the gas tank all the way forward. This month I am getting the front end completely rebuilt. Now I have to save up to freshen the 340 next year.
Then on to paint, but that's in the distant future.
I have issues with the bottom of the doors, they are rusted in the bottom. Does anyone know where I can get 2 rust free doors at a reasonable price.
Please contact me in a PM
thanks Harry

Welcome from over in Windsor. This place is great with lots of people with vast amounts of knowledge. I'm sure someone can help with the doors.

thanks guys for the replies any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated when the weather warms maybe we can get together.
Harry

Welcome to FABO Harry!! You'll find lots of help here along the way in your journey...8)

I have issues with the bottom of the doors, they are rusted in the bottom. Does anyone know where I can get 2 rust free doors at a reasonable price.
Please contact me in a PM
thanks Harry

Post a wanted thread in this forum for your parts needs...:thumbup:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/forumdisplay.php?f=15

welcome form ct

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 004.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 77
Welcome from Denver! Keep an eye out here next spring. We'll likely have an informal meet and greet for this area.

-
Back