Howdy

-

MudFlap

Reaction score
I signed up for FABO back in '05 when I was gonna buy a 76 Scamp - they backed out on me. As luck would have it, I'm now picking up a 72 Dart, with a /6. She's pretty straight. Got a little cancer on the rear quarters, but pretty manageable. She's gonna hafta be my daily driver thru the winter - gonna get too cold to ride the bike soon. Only major concern with her is getting a new heater control - the one in the car is broken.

That's gonna be a cold ride to work either way you look at it! I still have nightmares from riding my motorcycle to work when my truck broke down a few years ago.

are you buying the one at the pawn shop on south west street?

car looked pretty good in the pictures.

welcome, Lawrence

Welcome back to FABO.
Maybe post in the ''parts wanted'' section on here when you determine exactly what you need. It is an easy fix and won't cost too much is my guess.

Welcome back. Now how about some pictures?

:worthles:

Welcome back to FABO, from SoCal. You're going to have more fun here now with your new ride. Gotta post some pics.
Winter? Cold? What's that???

sorry couldn't resist!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU"]Welcome Back Kotter - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks guys.... VDart, yep, that's the one. I went out today and got lots of pix. I'm on my phone at work, but I'll try to post some pix later. VDART, we should try to link up sometime.

Seems to be alot of peeps showing up from Wichita area lately thats always good. Always seems kinda lonlely around these parts with a Mopar :D. Welcome back

Troy

-
Back