Howdy

-

pettyblue72

Reaction score
A friend of mine asked me to join.....good morning all....some of u already know me......lol so sorry....for those that don't know me, HA :snakeman:

Chrysler_EventPics_0081.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

DSC02741.jpg

Interior-1.jpg

DSC04307.jpg

Well hello there Pettyblue72. Welcome aboard. Pull up a chair and stay awhile. Theres a few A body things that will cross over on the E body. Being I own a '73 Cuda myself, there's not much different on the electrical or mechanical side of things. Gotta love MoPars for that.

You ever run that down the track?

Welcome pettyblue72, and good morning to you.
Do I see Cherokee in your face, you look like family ?
Very nice Challenger :thumleft:
You have joined the best of the best site's going.
We have some of the best of the best tec's and great folks here too.
Glad to see more MoPar ladies here, we have a bunch of good gearhead
ladies that we are proud to have with us.
Jump on in and enjoy, You will have a great time.

Thanks all.
Rumblefish yea i had it at Atco..best time is 14.4!!
Mike....i'm 100% italian......and Gambino Italian at that lol
Nice to meet u all

Welcome aboard.
Theres all ready pictures of you posted in the Mopars and babes thread.

Welcome aboard Miss PettyBlue!!!! That is one beautiful ride you have there girl ... you're in great company around here! Jump in with both feet and never look back (because you just know these guys are gonna be checkin out your backside LMAO!!!!) It's wonderful to have you with us.

Welcome to FABO pettyblue72.

Sweeeeet looking Challenger. Love the color and the T/A stripes

Nice to see more Mopar chicks around the "hood"......8)

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it as much as we all do. I sell cars and parts from 64-74 so feel free to ask about any that you might need.

LOL thanks girly!

It might be me but,:-k Is girly a good definition for leanna?
She is a good looker but far from being a girly girl.
Or is it just me looking to close.:drinkers:

Us boys :toothy10:as you say will always be here to enjoy this great addiction. and see you in the 8:50es soon it looks and sounds like.:cheers:

Welcome!! Great looking Challenger :thumrigh: Im partial to black and blue. The interior is very similar to what Im going to be doing, very nice!!

Welcome Pettyblue2,That,s a real nice car and that colourWOW!!!!Also the name??Kinda rings a bell.Check out my plate.Running 12.88at108mph just for starters.I plan to get that down a few more tenths.You,ll like this site,tons of good info. and cars....

Welcome to the site pettyblue72. I once owned a petty blue 72 Challenger w/blue interior,and a 340/4 spd.. That car was a lot of fun! You`ll find lots of good people here.

-
Back