How's your weather today?

-
Doesn't look good for you Winnipeg guys....

My cousin in Saskatchewan who lives near Estevan was complaining about the snow a few days ago.

First big car show/swap meet today at MN State Fairgrounds. Cloudy, rain/snow showers, the winds are ahowlin' and didn't make upper 30's. Sure beats what's been happening in the Southeast.

Rain and 42 here. Calling for more rain off and on all week. I'm about to give up on cars and build an arc. Anyone know what a cubit is?

It is 5:30 pm and 97 degrees and with the humidity feels like 100 today in Austin , TX.
What a change from a week ago...
TXDart

Our whole "spring" is sucking bigtime. (Spokane area) We broke a record this spring since 1917, I think. The record was for "the latest it takes to get over 60F." Just a few days ago.

Hell, we started winter before Thanksgiving with a big 'ol huge snowstorm

Rained almost every day, and cloudy today. A huge 54F. Been averaging TWENTY degrees F below normal. Should be into the 60's-70's by this time of year

I was hopin to get the "interim" 360 at least SITTING in the 67 by now, and the 273 isn't even out yet. I did get the 7 1/4 loose, sitting on the springs. This week I hope to get a little done. We are supposed to have 3-4 days with no/ little rain, then rain again next week

As you can see......

7day.jpg

It hit 94 here today. Didn't get much done in the A.M. before I headed back in the house and turned the air on. Damn glad we got the new more efficient unit put in as it looks like this summer is gonna be a hot one.

yep, beautiful here in Connecticut! high sixtys! Went to the Rienbeck swap meet yesterday, and scored some good parts! Ye ha! Today I took the superbird out for a drive and then took the wife out to eat at red lobster. great day!

-
Back