HPAC 31st Mopar Reunion Weekend June 13-14th

-

FJ5 Duster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
If you're in the area this is a fun local car show and swap meet! Also be sure to bring out your fastest Hot Wheels or 1/64 scale cars as they will have a 50' track setup for some great drag racing!

Attachments

• HPAC Show 1 001.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 142
  • HPAC Show 2 001.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 122
hey HPAC or KC folks. I moved to south mo. in 05 and havn't been to a HPAC show since.... will it be work driving 166 mi to????? I heard since Dick passed, it really has fell off?? just wandering.

I heard since Dick passed, it really has fell off?? just wandering.

In my opinion, it has. We've been going since it was held out in Blue Springs. I went two years ago and there was about five people selling parts. Lots of late model Chargers and Challengers. I took my Dart out there and not one person came up and talked to us. I'm not going back.

I first found their club in '85. they would have a pancake supper every Mar. the wife and I attended, wanting to get to be a part of the club. NOONE ever came up and introduced themselves. I though how strange. I attended plenty of their shows either looking, buying, selling a few parts. I've hard plenty of nice cars, but I never have had any desire to take one to a show. for many obvuious reasons! I have a few friends up that way, which may or may not attend. Dick Drake started and was the show. nice enough guy, but I never was a part of the "club". I lived 60 north of K C back then and all the members were f rom the city area.
last sat I attended the route 66 mopar club annual show in Branson, mo. saw some nice cars I had an interest in. early b and a cars. half the cars there were probably late model challlengers. that's fine, I just can't afford one even if I wanted one. meet some nice people. i'm sure the average small mopar show will have its share of late models.
maybe some other people from HPAC will give their view before I commit to travel 320 mi round trip!
I would have LOVED to have attended the Mn show but it is SDO far, and just not on my plate this year! I have been several times over the years and a great gathering!

-
Back