Huge tool sale!

-

clhyer

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.brownebagracing.com/pictures/hf_tool_sale.pdf[/ame]

People do buy more when it's outside arranged like a yard sale...
C

OH MY F**KING GOD ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE MOST AWESOME FLIER EVER!

For years, I've hated Harbor Freight, and now I finally feel vindicated! Any idea who made that, so I can buy them a beer or ten? They NAILED it! (With straightened nails, natch)

LMFAO! I'll take a manual chainsaw and the hose/extension cord combo please.

Cal, that has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a very long time! I love how the sale prices are more than the regular price and have to totally admire their truth in advertising in all the fine print. Well done!!!

That's too funny. I'm printing a copy and taking it to my local Harbor Freight to see if they will honor it...gotta get a pair of those "Bono Saftey Goggles".

Geezuz!!! I can barely type!!! But WHAT the F is a "Gaydar???"

dnyh37.gif

jeans.gif

then 67Dart273 shocks us all with the breaking news that he doesn't like me,

Attachments

• 8 function.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 426
Gaydar is a gay person detector.
In the mean time when I see my machinist next I will have him make me a "Carpenter's Dradle" ! ROFLMAO
Andrew

I like the 80 piece rotary nose picking set. worst thing is, I've bought those before, but the seller had the nerve to repackage it as a rotary tool!

My cousin works there i took it in she laughed and the manager. He printed it and sent it to other managers. Love some kind of gauge!

I got half a notion to circle a few things and tell my wife to pick them up for me the next time she goes by the Harbor Freight store.:eek:ops:

-
Back