I am a bad boy

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
So my wife is working today and I think I cross a line ...don't judge me=; not that one ..I decided to do some wrenching i am putting a new clutch in the swinger and saw the starter was lose . if you have headers on your L A you know the top bolt is one of those bolts. so after dickin around with it for to long I remembered my wife had bought me a kolbalt double drive extendable ratchet for Christmas so I proceeded to dig it out from under the tree and MAN that was that:prayer:get one if you don't have one !! sweet tool well I need to put it back now so I dont get punished ...think I will leave it out LOL

If you're trying to inspire tool envy, it worked. Better put it back before she gets home.

If you're trying to inspire tool envy, it worked. Better put it back before she gets home.

XS2 on the tool envy bcoz now even i want one of those Ratchets

as far as the bad boy aspect ......i think he will have more fun if she finds out .........she might like her bad boy :happy1: a lot of girls would ........just sayin ******slowly backs away blushing*****

i think this is what we are talking about in here.

Attachments

• $T2eC16R,!w0E9szNYhlkBQq1RYzdY!~~60_57.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 534
yes she ordered mine from tv and it has a nice soft case and a few more tips...what is so great about it is you dont need a full click on the ratchet just turn up the slack with the handle and crank.. awesome!

looks better than the craftsman ....i have a long handle craftsman swivel head for more leverage bcoz i need leverage bcoz i dont have that much strentgh.....but the craftsman sometimes skips or you need more of a turn to get it to click and hold .....yup i have had some bruised fingers thanks to that stupid ratchet.....as much as i love craftsman for everything else ....their ratchets are kinda weak when they age :protest:

looks better than the craftsman ....i have a long handle craftsman swivel head for more leverage bcoz i need leverage bcoz i dont have that much strentgh.....but the craftsman sometimes skips or you need more of a turn to get it to click and hold .....yup i have had some bruised fingers thanks to that stupid ratchet.....as much as i love craftsman for everything else ....their ratchets are kinda weak when they age :protest:

I'd say its more of a problem with the new one. I have a set of 50 year old ratchets my grandpa gave me, they work better then the new ones.

Rain... I would have to believe you would love this wench, the extendible handle gives you all the leverage you want..but not a brake away tool !

memike like :blob: that is a cool tool :glasses7:, I agree, leave it out and pop a top off a bottle of wine tonight and thank her :goodman:

I'd say its more of a problem with the new one. I have a set of 50 year old ratchets my grandpa gave me, they work better then the new ones.

you could be right ...all of mine are around eight to ten years old ...thats pretty much when i was getting started with the car fever LOL

I work with a guy that talked his wife into buying him a new muzzleloader for Christmas. She'd kill him if she knew he'd been sighting in after work (when she was working late) and hunting with it!!!!!

I was wondering if they were worth having or just a gimic. I guess it is worth adding to the collection.

I bought one of those as a Christmas present for my mechanic neighbor, Lowes has oodles of them. The tool looks good but the extension feature looks a little cheesy. Will have to stress test it to see. :)

so whats the double drive part?
im assuming the handle twists?

i have something kinda like that called the sidewinder

11011.jpg

I wrapped a basketball last year and I caught my kid dribbling it, still in its wrapper...:)

memike like :blob: that is a cool tool :glasses7:, I agree, leave it out and pop a top off a bottle of wine tonight and thank her :goodman:
update by request:happy1:well I took memikes plane and took her out and after:drinkers::drinkers:we well we....\\:D/and:blob:then:blob::cheers:great night!!!

-
Back