I am canadian

-

F"n"S

Reaction score
Hello. I have a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger. I had to make up a fake ZIP code to get in. I need some parts for my car and i saw this was a great site. Thank You.
F"n"S

Welcome fellow Canuck!!

Great sight here! Lots of Canadians here,and of course our excellent southern neighbours.

These people are kind and giving almost to a fault and very willing to help thier fellow man.The knowledge here is outstanding as is the attitude!

All of them have recently helped me through a personal health crisis. I dont know what I would have done without this sight!

It would not let me for some reason without one... I am from Quebec. I just moved here so i speak perfect english. I will change the code to my proper postal code when i get time.. Thanks for the warm welcoming.

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. I stumbled across this site looking for parts 1 day as well. This is the best site on the web. Hands down. Very helpful people, as well as people who will sell you a part just to help you out. And I got everything I needed in a matter of a couple of weeks. Really reasonable prices on every one of them too. I hope you will stick around and enjoy this site.

F"n"S;567456 said:
Hello. I have a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger. I had to make up a fake ZIP code to get in. I need some parts for my car and i saw this was a great site. Thank You.
F"n"S

Another one here from NB, what do you need for parts, I just sold my 72 swinger and have quite a bit of stuff laying around.

Welcome to the site fellow Cannuck!Post a pick of your car!Also I have 73 Swinger parts from a donor car!What are your needs?

Oops, I must've stumbled into the Canadien section by mistake!!!LOL!!! I was going to help welcome our new member but you guys beat me to it. Welcome aboard F"n"S, it's good to have you here, come on in and make yourself at home!!! Geof

340 swinger your car is Exactly how i want to make mine.. Could you please send me a few pics through PM.. Thank you. Thanks for everything..

I Need rims (Original,Like ralley rims), a radio, and two front seats. Thank you.

-
Back