I am dissappointed with summit racing...liars!

-
Summit racing is the cats arse,i use them quite often and they ship fed-ex,which is great..they also sponser my favorite p.s. driver...:-D:-D

LOL. Ummm, not sure if you DO or DON'T like them. Kind of sounds like you do, but where I'm from, "the cats arse" is definitely NOT a good thing! :snakeman:

Do you realize if you had all the money in the world what you could buy at Summit??

All I can say is my car would be just awesome fast!

Summit is #1 in my book when ordering parts. I always do it on line and if I have a question they always have the info I need when I call.
I had a chance to visit their store in Ohio and it was car part heaven!!!
They also were the most organised place I ever have been in when exchanging parts.

Summit is #1 in my book when ordering parts. I always do it on line and if I have a question they always have the info I need when I call.
I had a chance to visit their store in Ohio and it was car part heaven!!!
They also were the most organised place I ever have been in when exchanging parts.

Maybe that's what Heaven will look like. lol

i switched to jegs after many many years with summit after they denied me the 10% coupon i had.got it from NY hunting guide.
they said too many out of staters were using it.
i said but im from NY. WTHeck.

i switched to jegs after many many years with summit after they denied me the 10% coupon i had.got it from NY hunting guide.
they said too many out of staters were using it.
i said but im from NY. WTHeck.

Yeah... what the heck? That doesn't make since. Was the coupon just for NY?

Try and find one of these at summit or jegs for $35.00.... Just what I needed for my rat-rod...

!BvP1swgBmk~$(KGrHqR,!jIEv1+0L,!yBMDvBov-b!~~_12.JPG

-
Back