I called the police

-
Damn, there has been a lot of car prowling and houses get broken into around here as well. I feel really sorry for what ever idiot tries coming through my window or door. Between my brother and I we have about 30 guns. He keeps a fully loaded "Dirty Harry" 44 right by his bed. And I have a loaded German Sten machine gun by mine. So needless to say, you would really be bumbed out if you entered my house uninvited. Anyway, MEMIKE, I'm glad that your O.K. and that your family is O.K.
I am sure there would be a big hole in my bed room wall if they came in, ever see what a heavy loud duck shot will do to a sheet rock wall.
You sound prepared dude, I do have over 1000 rounds of 22 mags and always keep plenty of 3'' mag slugs and #3buck shot and game loads.
To keep us feed and protected :thumrigh: With this swine flue thing going on I may have to stay home and eat off the land and fish, who know's :!:

I am all for anyone who protects their stuff whatver means possible.
If anyone comes close to my family or stuff, their funeral is going to be at the winchester cathedral if you know what i mean.
People on dope will do anything.
Good job mike.
Tom.

Ah yes, the sound of a pump action shotgun will send shivers down any criminals backside. Hope the action was somewhat loose and loud.
Must have been so. Were their drawers dirty when the cops caught them??

Good job you did there.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/County..._dies_after_being_shot_by_property_owner.html

we've had some burglaries in the past few weeks... had the pioneer RIPPED out of my duster...and the neighbor had his garage door opener stolen. I'm going to be using all the firepower I have to shot the bastards when they come around again....only a paintball gun but it will run 13 rounds a second and anyone thats been hit by a paintball at 300fps will tell ya.. hurts like hell and will leave enough evidence that the cops will be able to spot them a mile away.

Your a better man than me,Mike.

I'da let em have it...

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/County..._dies_after_being_shot_by_property_owner.html

we've had some burglaries in the past few weeks... had the pioneer RIPPED out of my duster...and the neighbor had his garage door opener stolen. I'm going to be using all the firepower I have to shot the bastards when they come around again....only a paintball gun but it will run 13 rounds a second and anyone thats been hit by a paintball at 300fps will tell ya.. hurts like hell and will leave enough evidence that the cops will be able to spot them a mile away.
I have herd them before and they sound like a machine gun going off the evidence thing would work good, But I don't have one so I guess the evidence would be the buck shot in his A$% . I have not been shoot by one but I have shot a nice one with the big bottle attached to it and a battery pack in it. They are unreal.

Your a better man than me,Mike.

I'da let em have it...
I figured they was heading in the right direction needsaresto.
And I am sure they wont be back, Not even there other crack head friends after what happened to them. The good word that I was here and they just barely got away with out some duck shot.:thumrigh:

Ah yes, the sound of a pump action shotgun will send shivers down any criminals backside. Hope the action was somewhat loose and loud.
Must have been so. Were their drawers dirty when the cops caught them??

Good job you did there.
Yes the action is smooth and broke in.
It was louder then I thought it was, But it was quite and sounded real loud echoing off the house. :thumrigh:

Remind me not to come to your door at 3:00 am LOL Jim
You would be fine driving or walking up the drive way, But a phone call before would be cool :-D, Or you may here some one say Stop!! who goes there:toothy7:

I am all for anyone who protects their stuff whatver means possible.
If anyone comes close to my family or stuff, their funeral is going to be at the winchester cathedral if you know what i mean.
People on dope will do anything.
Good job mike.
Tom.
Exactly. Thank you Dartnut

That is why I like a good shot gun, I have never seen an eight shell spitter
You know they have little short shell for my five shot, I think it will hold 8 small shells. Thank you for sharing J.R..

Hey Mike, I had the same problem when I lived up north. My property was the last for miles and at least once a month someone would come in off the highway looking for gas or directions, I was about a 1/4 mile back. One night I'm relaxing in the tub when the hound cuts loose at someone pulling into the property and the misses decides to go out and have a look see. Just as I'm getting out of the bathroom I look out the front window and the car is leaving my property hell bent for leather. I look out the kitchen window and there's the misses holding the sawed off 12 guage with the hound standing beside her and no unwanted visitors. It's a 12 guage winchester pump sawed to 18 and 1/64", just legal, with a 3 shell tube extension which ain't legal and I guess it looks a little intimidating. Anyway glad to hear everything is fine Mike.

Terry

Hey Mike, I had the same problem when I lived up north. My property was the last for miles and at least once a month someone would come in off the highway looking for gas or directions, I was about a 1/4 mile back. One night I'm relaxing in the tub when the hound cuts loose at someone pulling into the property and the misses decides to go out and have a look see. Just as I'm getting out of the bathroom I look out the front window and the car is leaving my property hell bent for leather. I look out the kitchen window and there's the misses holding the sawed off 12 guage with the hound standing beside her and no unwanted visitors. It's a 12 guage winchester pump sawed to 18 and 1/64", just legal, with a 3 shell tube extension which ain't legal and I guess it looks a little intimidating. Anyway glad to hear everything is fine Mike.

Terry
Here is to your wife, I cant get my Misses to touch one.
That is to good bud, She must be a strong and confident lady.:thumrigh:
To cool!! :thumrigh:

Terry

That is awesome. I am proud of her. My girlfriend wont touch guns either

The only time mine will touch one is to move it from my door next to me before company comes over to put it in my closet :tongue:

Sorry to hear about the ordeal memike, but sounds like you had everything well under control to protect your family and belongings.

Kudos to the police for catching those turds......:ncool:

Maybe you should get one of these for protection

Lion Dog.jpg

The shop owner was tired of thugs breaking into his shop so he came up with this idea.

I'm not so sure his dog agrees with the haircut.....LOL

Lion Dog 2.jpg

:blob6:That first picture had me fooled 6pk2goDemon.
Thank you, That is two down and 2 thousand to go. :wave:

-
Back