I Got a Steal!!!!!!!!!!!

-
I remember looking at that car on CL. Thought it was a pretty good deal. Congrats.

Congrats again! I met the two older gents that own my old 73 Challenger I owned back in the 70's. I will go over to their shop and visit it after the new year. They may have it for sale. The oldest brother is having health problems amd they may sell off some of their Mopars. Knowing what you bought for 3 grand gives me some ammo if I strike a deal. I will post photos when I pay a visit. Good luck with yours. There are quite a few guys that have 72-74 Challengers and Barracuda's that hang out on FEBO. toolman I have a couple of worn out wallet photos I will post if I can get them scanned.

Congrats again! I met the two older gents that own my old 73 Challenger I owned back in the 70's. I will go over to their shop and visit it after the new year. They may have it for sale. The oldest brother is having health problems amd they may sell off some of their Mopars. Knowing what you bought for 3 grand gives me some ammo if I strike a deal. I will post photos when I pay a visit. Good luck with yours. There are quite a few guys that have 72-74 Challengers and Barracuda's that hang out on FEBO. toolman I have a couple of worn out wallet photos I will post if I can get them scanned.

Cool Mike hopefully you score. Print this thread out and show them if it helps! Id love to see some photos to. Ronny you know thats not fair your already way ahead of me. Maybe Ill catch up I plan on making some big moves for the scamp shortly.

Does anyone have any access to some info on these power window panels. They seem RARE. Hopefully someone can help me out.

-
Back