I got ANOTHER Mopar today!

-

BronxMopars1

Bronx Mopars! "No You Cant Join"
Reaction score
Its a Jeeboat! For Sale if anyone wants it.....Its an early Jeep chassis with 4wd and a boat hull! Motor turns free and it rolls pretty well. $2500

Attachments

• New bad idea 018.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 298
  • New bad idea 005.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 302
  • New bad idea 006.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 283
  • New bad idea 008.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 297
lol, I dont think it would work too well in water... I just don't know what to think of it. That is so strange yet cool. Like, I am just at a lack of words in a good way. Looks like it could be made street legal fairly easy. How much are you looking for for it, I am just curious what you would sell something like that for!

wtf you going to do with that? ive seen those creations before.

I would never drive something like that...the tail lights are busted out!! Looks fun, but needs some work.

considering you can see the ground through the engine bay, I'd say it doesn't float very well.

Its not sea worthy..."YET" What am I gonna do with it? I have no friggen idea! Who ever built it did take some time its put together pretty nicely but needs alot of work. Im gonna tinker with it and try to get it running then who knows

How many knots will it go?

I freakin' love it and would take it off your hands if you were closer. I would take it to the dunes and cruise around. That would be awesome.

-
Back