I got my PSC posters yesterday!!!

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
I go out and get yesterday's mail this morning and I find a little tube in it addressed from TN. I open it up and it is my PSC calendars PERSONALLY signed by Leanna! Gigity, gigity... :D :hello1:

Check your mail guys and post up when you get yours. :hello1:

Yayyyyy!!! Glad they made it Karl. I couldn't fit your air cleaner and Commandos in there so they'll have to be shipped separately. :-D

I don't know if you noticed, but each one in the Limited Edition is numbered on the back.

Thank you again for helping out with the 8-Foot Blast Cabinet Fund. I hope you enjoy the posters.

Yayyyyy!!! Glad they made it Karl. :-D

I don't know if you noticed, but each one in the Limited Edition is numbered on the back.

Thank you again for helping out with the 8-Foot Blast Cabinet Fund. I hope you enjoy the posters.

I didn't notice the Limited Edition numbers on the back. I was too busy looking at the front... :shock: :thumblef:

And it has the 2013 calendar under the picture ( I just got a short glance at it). :yawinkle:

Oh yeah. YAY!!! YAHOO!!! YIPPIE!!!

I was also suprised to find my calender yesterday , nice quality poster/ calender . Thanks for the Autograph Leanna . Your Poster is going up on the wall next to my autographed poster of the " Molson Ice Girls " . Thanks again

:worthles:

And a close up toooooo!!!!!!!!

I was also suprised to find my calender yesterday , nice quality poster/ calender . Thanks for the Autograph Leanna . Your Poster is going up on the wall next to my autographed poster of the " Molson Ice Girls " . Thanks again

Wow Dennis, I'm honored to have such a treasured spot on the wall! Thanks again for your order. :-D

Got my calendars in the mail at work yesterday.Let the guys at work look at them.Had to get get a mop and pail they were drooling so much.No wait a minute,they were the one's who had to get a mop and pail,guess I was the one drooling.Thx. Leanna for the really nice calendars. :))

Got mine a few days ago and I finally got around and opened it up tonight to take a peak.....and WOW look at those legs!!!!!!!

Thanks Leanna for a job well done !!!!!!

Nella and I also got our posters the same day as Karl. They look great!! Now, between Nella's new signage from Waggs and the new poster, I gotta clean out the garage and get "Sunfish" into it's dedicated spot so Nell can start decorating. I just hope the curtains match my toolbox!!!LOL!! Geof

I've got numbers 6-9. What numbers do the rest of you have?

Who got #1???

I got mine too, it's so hot it I'm afraid if i hang it up it will burn a hole through the wall in my shop!!!! :D

I guess I should be getting mine in a couple of weeks.
USPS takes forever to get to Australia. :banghead:
I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Dave

:blob:
Mine turned up today in the post box
Looks great... Well done on a brilliant calendar.
I get one and a half years use out of it.
I got number 32 and 33

Thanks Leanna

Dave

Mine arrived yesterday as well. Love that cute, devilish smile. See I looked at the whole poster, not just those great legs and ---.Lookin good girl. #30

Jack

Wow, that's cool how two of the international orders arrived on the same day! I'm glad you're happy with them too. Thanks again for the orders guys!

P.S. I still have one more round of orders to get out the door. A couple slower-paying customers have left me scrambling here but I'm doing what I can.

-
Back