I Got Selected by Mopar Muscle Magazine!!!

-
CONGRATS on the win!!! Awesome car. Had a chance to talk with you last year. Saw your car this year but you were too busy to get a chance to talk with you. New hood looks really good!

A big huge congrats on the win !

Dont think I have ever seen the run down on this car.
Would love to hear about your set-up.
Do you have it listed somewhere ?
Would love to see some pics as well.

that is AWESOME!

way to represent!
Thanks man! It was a very proud moment in my life.
I watched the pass, think it was 11.83 I was really excited when nobody was faster.

Big thank you! It was great to see your a body spank them. Sorry I never got to meet you or anybody else as I was busy racing and taking the family out after.

I had a great time in Vegas this year. It has been a few years since I have been on the track.
It would have been nice to meet you! Thanks for the support!
congrats! a's all the way
Thanks alot!
BA71's Dart was very deserving of this win. It's about time our A-Body cars got some recognition. Here's a pic of us getting on the freeway on Sat morning together. Of course, he blew by me LOL

Congrats on winning the shootout!! I can't wait to see your car on the cover of MM...
Thank you C! Great pic by the way! I hope to see it on the cover, but inside will be just fine too!
Nice!! Congrats!!
Thanks!
Congrats again. That was way cool. One nice car you got there. It was nice BS with you.
Thanks russell, it was cool to hang out with you.
So freaking cool. Way to go man
Thank you!
CONGRATS on the win!!! Awesome car. Had a chance to talk with you last year. Saw your car this year but you were too busy to get a chance to talk with you. New hood looks really good!
You should have came and said hi! Thanks for the compliments man!
A big huge congrats on the win !

Dont think I have ever seen the run down on this car.
Would love to hear about your set-up.
Do you have it listed somewhere ?
Would love to see some pics as well.
I have a small build thread posted in the restoration section, lets see if I can find it lol.
There is nothing better than seeing your blood, sweat, & tears in a Great Magazine. Congradulations!
You got that right! Me and this car have been through alot together. It's finally all paying off!

HUGE congrats!!! The way they were calling groups mage it semi impossible to do any real searching for FABO members.But I did see you and your car around!! Really happy for you man!

HUGE congrats!!! The way they were calling groups mage it semi impossible to do any real searching for FABO members.But I did see you and your car around!! Really happy for you man!
Thanks man! It was nice to meet you, would have been cool if we could have met up and shot the $hit!

I wanted to share these pictures Mr HawaiiDuster sent me of my car running the True Street Challenge! Awesome pictures! Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Mopar Muscle True Street Challenge.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Mopar True Street Challenge 2011 #2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Mats 2011.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 74
Nice! She looks good coming out of the hole.

Wish my girl friend was there to take some pics of me running. Think C got a pic or two of one of my passes. Hope she posts them up so I can save them.

I wanted to share these pictures Mr HawaiiDuster sent me of my car running the True Street Challenge! Awesome pictures! Thank you very much!

Wow that was quick, I just sent them to you.

Nice! She looks good coming out of the hole.

Wish my girl friend was there to take some pics of me running. Think C got a pic or two of one of my passes. Hope she posts them up so I can save them.

I might have a couple shots of you. PM me your email and I'll send them to you if I come across any.

Wow, those are super shots of your car in action. Great job HawaiiDuster :thumbrig:.

congrats,now at least there will be a reason to read that mag.i already know how to install carpet!

Cool and congrats.

There have been A bodies that should have won that before, nice that you got to pull it off.

-
Back