I got the Fever today...............

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Had to move one car so I fired both up and let them run for awhile, even took them down the street and back :D Now I can't wait for spring :tongue10: Here are some pics, the first 2 are videos, click on them.

DSC05100.jpg

DSC05097.jpg

Nice! I wanna see pics of that CSX under that cover......

Thanks! The rims are newer but still look vintage, it is my very first car too, owned it since I was 16 :D
thats almost enough to make me go drop mine off for polishing, they look good all shiny, and ive always had a soft spot for the 73-4 plymouth B bodies

Those are two BEAUTIFUL rides you have there!

I love that Satellite Sebring Plus and how that little 340 emblem looks factory on the trunk lid, nicely done!
Also, cool hood with the 340 call-outs.
Thanks for sharing the videos!

Thanks, 66!I still want a 71 to 74 Abeauiful beauiful find!

Soooo jealous of the Sebring. Watched one sit in a driveway near me for years hoping it would go up for sale. Could never get in touch with the people who lived there. Then one day it was gone and never came back. I should have parked in front of the house until someone came home.

What year CSX do you have and how about posting some pics? Mine is an 87 and # 452. Love my CSX.

Had to move one car so I fired both up and let them run for awhile, even took them down the street and back :D Now I can't wait for spring :tongue10: Here are some pics, the first 2 are videos, click on them.

DSC05100.jpg

DSC05097.jpg

That is one Beautiful B body!

You can be proud of both of those cars!
CudaMike13

What year CSX do you have and how about posting some pics? Mine is an 87 and # 452. Love my CSX.

I have an 89 CSX-VNT with the recaro seats, it has been in storage for the last 10 years, no pics on my computer of that one. My cousin has a 88 CSX, my buddy also just bought a nice 88 CSX last week, he is gonna put it on ebay real soon, very nice, rust-free unrestored car wearing most of its original white paint!!

DSC05100.jpg

DSC05097.jpg
Nice! Makes me want to pull mine out of the garage for a quick startup.

Thanks for all the nice comments about my Satellite!! Don't see many Sebring Plus cars, I was 16 when I bought it and it is my first car, never sell it! It originally had a 318, I beat that into the ground for a couple years, then put in a 69 340, 8 3/4 rear with 3.91's, also added the Road Runner hood and had it painted the car to match, the stripe was also painted on and color matched to the pinstripe on the side. I also added bucket seats from a Runner, I have a Slap Stik and console for it but I like the column shift. I remember at one time after I first git it I wanted to pull the top and paint it, then add stripes like a Runner. I am glad I didn't, I like them but the vinyl top and aluminum trim really grew on me! I had 15" Rallye rims on it, even though I like the slots, it looks better with the Silver Rallies and white letter tires.

Here is a link to the photo gallery with a few more of the SAtellite with some info
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1417

Picture4630.jpg

My L7 had Alaska tags, CSX 105... car was registered to Kodiak, but had never been there. Sold the car, kept the tags for garage "Art"

Dang, I got the "fever" Sunday night and was in bed all day monday! Your sounds funner.

I had a satellite just like that but in tan. LOVED that car... yours beings back memories.

Love your Valiant! Thats where i hope to get mine someday. The black fenders give it a tough look...

-Jake

I had a 88 CSX-T for a breif time. Think it was #415... not sure though. Those cars are a blast! BTW What size cam is in your Sebring? That thing sounds beastly.

-
Back